Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  Joya&Mikel Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:15 pm

These parts are great Very Happy
OK, now you can post more Very Happy
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://www.dnash.es

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:16 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Ony, who had been watching Nicola intently, suddenly piped up; “You are very pretty”, he said in English, and grinned as he said it, obviously pleased with himself.
I had to giggle to this one. Smile So cute! <3

More more more.
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:22 pm

ony was so cutie Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Yes, truly!!!! Wish he told that words to me...... and he has a beautiful accent in english!!!! D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN! - Page 5 1749
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Chapter 15
The guys bounded out of the studio and into the corridor, excited and jumping up and down.
“Oh my God, I can’t believe we just did that,” Ony said. “That felt soooo good!”
Javi grinned, and hugged his mate. “It’s only the beginning. I love English television!”
Mikel felt elated. “She seemed really interested.”
Basty laughed. “That’s her job Mikel,” he said.
“No, I know that, but she seemed genuinely interested. If we can get more people like her interested in us, the public will follow.”
“Sounds like a plan,” Basty winked.
They could hear Maquita wrapping up the show.
“Ok guys, that’s a wrap! Good job Maquita, great show!” the stage manager with the huge headphones was shouting at everyone in the studio.
Maquita walked out of the studio, and saw the guys in the studio. “Well done guys!” she said, although she looked at Mikel as she was talking. “I love your music. I hope you do well here, I’d love to have you on another programme,” she said.
“We’d love to come back here,” Mikel said.
Maquita winked. “I’m sure we can arrange something,” she said, and then began to walk down the corridor to her dressing room. “Bye guys! Good luck with everything!” she said, waving as she walked.
Mikel told the guys what she just said.
“Awwww, she was nice,” Basty said.
“Hands off Basty,” Javi laughed.
Basty pouted. “That’s fine.” He then broke into a grin. “But she was nice,” he said again.
Javi laughed, and put his arm around Basty’s shoulders. Javi looked down the hall and saw their publicist for their London launch walking towards them. “Hey Mike!” he said.
The other guys swivelled their heads in the direction of their publicist, and Mike grinned and waved.
“Hiya guys,” he said. He started talking in Spanish. “I thought I’d come down and see you in person and tell ya what’s on the schedule for the next couple of days. I prefer doing it face to face rather than over the phone.” He shook the guy’s hands. “How are you finding London?” he said.
Ony grinned. “It’s great here,” he said.
Mike nodded. “I know, isn’t it? It’s why I moved over here from Spain all those years ago.” He cleared his throat. “Now, here’s the schedule. I’ve lined up some interviews with a couple of English magazines, some music, some just general gossip magazines, but they’re read by a lot of people, so it means maximum exposure. After that, that’s it for today, you’ll be pleased to hear. Then tomorrow you have a meeting with fans that won a competition to fly to London and to meet you, so that should be interesting,” he winked, and the guys all laughed.
“No problem,” Javi said. “That sounds very exciting.”
All the guys nodded in agreement.
“I’m sure it does,” Mike said. “To be honest, that can go on for as long as you like, although we would advise you to wrap it up after a few hours at the most. You then have the rest of the day off to do as you wish. I’d say to use it wisely, because you may not get another chance to see London, depending on how much publicity is needed for this launch to really take off.”
Mikel looked slightly nervous. “You really think we have a chance of making it big here?” he asked.
The manager nodded. “Of course. The record company wouldn’t have sent you here if they didn’t think it would work out. And getting big here will do wonders for your publicity elsewhere.” He rubbed his hands together. “I’m very pleased to be working with you guys, and I hope to meet you again soon.” He looked behind him, and saw a woman wearing glasses and very high heels clattering towards him. “Oooh, I better go, this is the journalist from Heat magazine. Now, you have a good time you guys, and I’ll talk to you later.” He waved and rushed off.
“Adios Mike!” The guys all shouted goodbye to him.
“Are you D’Nash?” A sharp voice said.
Mikel turned round and found the high-heeled woman in his face. He gulped. “Erm…yes we are,” he said shakily.
Her face suddenly broke into a smile, almost making Mikel jump. “Great!” she said sharply, and her face dropped again.. “I’m Rebecca, from Heat magazine. If you’d like to just step into here…” She pointed into the guy’s dressing room. Confused by her mixed greeting, Mikel scratched his head, and he and Basty walked in first, but Ony hesitated before going in.
Javi touched his arm. “This should be fun,” he whispered…

Chapter 16
“So what made you want to break the UK?” Rebecca the journalist asked, her glasses halfway down her nose, her hair slicked back into a tight bun, and her pen hovered above her notepad. She was looking at Mikel over the top of her glasses, a mixture of a seductive come-hither look and the sharp gaze of a headmistress delivering a strict telling off.
Mikel was very confused, and was not sure how to answer this strange woman’s questions. “Erm…Well you see, we had gained a few fans from the UK from just our first album without any promotion here…” he faltered.
“Yes…” she probed. “Keep going.”
”And…well we thought that if we did actually do some promotion here, we could do well here.”
She nodded. “Uhum. And then get big in America too?”
Mikel frowned. “I’m sorry, what…?”
“So what you’re saying is that you’re using the UK as a springboard for the US?” she continued.
Mikel shook his head. “No, this is us trying to gain more British fans…”
“…to get big in the US,” she finished for him.
Mikel shook his head. “No, look, I never said that-”
Rebecca scribbled in her notebook, and then cut across Mikel. “So what do you like most about Britain?” she asked.
Mikel looked at the other guys, and asked the question in Spanish.
Javi replied in Spanish, “I like the people. The people here are lovely and really friendly.”
Mikel told Rebecca what Javi had said. “Original,” she said sarcastically. “Right ok, I think I have enough here…” she looked back over her notes form the interview. “We’ll let you know when we’re running the story,” she told them. “It was interesting meeting you” she said. She promptly stood up, and walked out of the room.
The guys all looked at each other.
“What the hell?” Basty asked.
Mikel shrugged. “Don’t ask me. I was just the “translator.”
Ony had been tapping his hands on his legs in an even rhythm, and was moving his head to some invisible music. “She was so strange.”
Javi nodded. “It was like she couldn’t decide whether she wanted to be horrible or sexy.”
“I think she was just plain nasty,” Basty laughed.
“Oh! Basty, you can’t say that,” Mikel laughed too.
Basty waved it off. “Oh come on, what does it matter. She’s not here.” He added in English, and Mikel, impressed, smiled.
They all jumped when a cold voice said, “Yes she is…”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:11 pm

O-ojh.. Trouble in the air..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:37 pm

oh no... Surprised Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:55 pm

oohh... i didn't like this woman Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:16 pm

Oops!
I don't like that woman! If I could interview them,,,, I would be very nice Cool bounce
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Hah!
Basty's right that woman is nasty. =P

More more more.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:30 pm

ooooh how did i miss all those chappies!! Shocked
I just realised and i'm reading through all of them again Very Happy
Everything is coming back to me and i like it Very Happy
Morrreeee Very Happy Razz
Priya
Priya
Administrator

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2007-11-06

https://naughtynashgirls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Poor guys Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Oh My Ony..... she is sooooooo nasty......If I just had her in front of me..... I would break her nose, and armos, and legs, and everything!!! Mad We want moreeeeee
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:46 am

Laughing
I think you're all getting a bit too angry! Laughing

Chapter 17
They all looked to the left where the door was, and saw Rebecca standing the doorway, her arms folded.
Basty stood up and began to talk very quickly. “Look, I don’t know what you just heard, but-”
She put her hand up in his face, and he stopped mid-Spanish sentence. She was the same size as him in those huge heels, and he was threatened. He sat back down. She looked at all the guys’ mortified expressions, and she cracked into laughter, unable to pretend any longer.
“Oh my God, I love my job!” She said loudly.
Mikel frowned, Basty’s mouth dropped, and Javi and Ony looked at each other in confusion.
“What’s going on?” Mikel asked.
“I’m so sorry, with some celebrities I love that part of the interview, but with you guys it was too hard to keep it up.” She sat down to explain. “You see, the magazine I’m with, Heat, well it’s a gossip magazine. We love to see celebrities’ reactions to horrible interviewers. See how they treat them.”
Mikel translated this for the guys, and Basty blushed bright red thinking that she had heard what he had said about her, forgetting she couldn’t speak Spanish. Mikel nudged him in the ribs with his elbow. Basty clutched his side in pain, and looked at Mikel.
Que? He asked, and Mikel raised an eyebrow. Basty instantly understood, and calmed down.
Rebecca saw this scene, but was still grinning. “Sometimes celebrities react so badly that they just walk out. But it was so painful to do that to you guys. You were just too nice, too normal.” She waited for Mikel to translate this, and she watched as the guys’ faces lit up with understanding. “I understand that you probably haven’t been through that before, but it’s what my magazine does. To get the dirt and whatever,” she said. “But, on the bright side, you passed with flying colours. We will be giving you the big thumbs up to the other magazines.” Mikel translated this too.
Ony said something to Mikel, and Mikel turned to Rebecca. “Ony says you’re evil for doing that. But that he’s glad you’re really not that horrible.” Mikel winked.
Rebecca nodded and laughed. “As I said, this time was hard. Normally it’s just to wind people up. But with you there was no winding up. It was so refreshing to see down-to earth people in this business.” She stood up, and shook the guys’ hands. “I really hope you do well,” she said. “And I know that I’ll be buying your new album. I watched you performing, and you were amazing.”
Mikel blushed, but repeated this to the guys.
“Gracias,” they all said.
“De nada”, she replied. Mikel raised an eyebrow, but Rebecca shook her head. “Don’t worry, that’s all the Spanish I know,” she said. “Good luck guys!” She said, and waved herself off.
Mikel turned to the others, who were all sitting looking as if they were still unsure of what had just happened. Then they all burst into laughter.
“She was good,” Basty laughed. “But I had a lucky escape there,” he added.
Mikel nodded. “Yeah, you did. We have two more interviews to go Basty. Please don’t insult this one too…”

Chapter 18
The guys were finally walking out of the Channel 4 studios, five hours after they had first arrived. The guys squinted in the bright mid-afternoon sun. The black cab was waiting for them, glinting in the light. Javi opened the door, and got in. Basty got in after him. Mikel went to get in too, but Ony grabbed his arm before he could.
“Ony, what are you doing?” Mikel asked.
“Where’s that card?” Ony demanded.
Mikel frowned. “What card?”
Ony looked shocked. “What card? What do you mean what card? You know, the one with the bloody threat on it!”
“Ok mate, calm down,” Mikel said. “What’s got into you?”
“What’s gotten into me? Hmmm, let’ssee shall we? Last night I received a weird card that I haven’t got a clue what it means, and last night my room was ransacked by God knows who!”
Mikel stood still. “Ony, being sarcastic doesn’t suit you. I don’t know why you want it now, you didn’t want it earlier…”
“Just give it to me!” Ony demanded, and took Mikel by the shoulders.
Javi and Basty had been watching, and Basty got out of the car.
“Ony, come on mate, calm down…” He reached out to move Ony’s hands.
Ony reached out and grabbed Basty’s hand. “Don’t tell me to flipping calm down! Mikel has something of mine that I need, and I want it now.”
Basty looked at Mikel, who answered, “The weird card.”
Basty looked back at Ony. “Let go of my hand, Ony,” he said firmly. Ony reluctantly let go. “Thank you,” Basty said. “Now, why the hell do you want that card? I really don’t understand what all this is about…”
“What’s going on guys?” Javi got out of the car. “The man’s waiting to take us back to the hotel…”
“Look, I’m sorry for getting angry, but something tells me I really need that card back.” Ony said, interrupting Javi.
“Oh, don’t mind Javi, Javi will just get back in the car and be ignored,” Javi muttered to himself, climbing back into the cab.
Mikel began to search his pockets. He pulled out a couple of tissues and some coins, but no card.
Ony’s stomach dropped when he began to realise that Mikel didn’t have the card. “What have you done with it?!” he shouted.
Mikel was still searching, putting his hands into all his pockets even though there was nothing left in any of them. “I don’t know!” he said. “I’m so sorry Ony, I don’t know where it has gone, it must have dropped out of my pocket somewhere…”
As soon as the last sentence had left Mikel’s mouth, Ony had run back into the Channel 4 studios.
“ONY!” Basty shouted, but Ony had long gone. He turned to Mikel. “What, the, hell, is going on?” He asked.
Mikel shook his head. “I have no idea, but I don’t like where this is going.” With that, Mikel ran back into the studios after Ony.
Basty watched Mikel go, and felt that he had missed something very vital to this whole situation. He got back into the cab, and Javi was looking at him with great interest.
“What’s going on?” he asked.
“I have absolutely no idea…”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:36 pm

I remembered that Laughing

That she was faking it, I mean. Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:01 pm

affraid Ony is acting very weird!

I don't like this at all... Please post the next part NOW! Laughing Embarassed
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 pm

I really like this story Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Oh yeah, Javi who is talking to himself because he's being ignored. xD
And Mikel who lost the card. Laughing I remember it all yeah. Laughing
But still soooo amazing!! bounce Mooooore pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 pm

poor ony Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:04 pm

Prisca wrote:poor ony Neutral Neutral Neutral
Yeah, I feel sorry for him, oh Mikel when I see you in front of meee....... how dare loose that card!!!!! Laughing Very nice, looking forward to what happens next!!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:43 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Ony, being sarcastic doesn’t suit you. I don’t know why you want it now, you didn’t want it earlier…”
Why is everybody misjudging the blonde one? Laughing

ChicaBonita wrote:“Oh, don’t mind Javi, Javi will just get back in the car and be ignored,” Javi muttered to himself, climbing back into the cab.
Ah, I remember this was one of my favourite quotes of this fic. <3

More more more!
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:47 pm

Hey, that's totally not fare, everybody has read the story before and knows what happens apart from me disgust
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:05 pm

i don't remember now what is going to happen next xD
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Ohhhh..... anyway, you have read the story before...... Rolling Eyes Never mind.....
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  **Unnur** Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 pm

I haven't read it before Rolling Eyes
**Unnur**
**Unnur**

Number of posts : 982
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.myspace.com/unnurosk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum