Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:Ohhhh..... anyway, you have read the story before...... Rolling Eyes Never mind.....

but not all.. i think Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Prisca wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:Ohhhh..... anyway, you have read the story before...... Rolling Eyes Never mind.....

but not all.. i think Laughing Laughing
Laughing
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Even though I have read it I still can't remeber all the things that happened in it..! Laughing
Like I didn't remember that Rebecca was actually a very nice woman.
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Lol Dimitra don't get so annoyed that some people have read it before.
The reason I posted it again was to give new people the chance to read it, and to let people who have already read it the chance to read it again.
There's no point getting worked up over it Wink They have no advantage over you, they did read it a year ago Rolling Eyes

Anyways, thanks for the comments guys Smile
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 pm

Chapter 19
“ONY!” Mikel was out of breath trying to keep up with the super-fit Ony, who had raced back to their dressing room to look for the card. He finally reached the room, and saw that Ony had moved all the chairs and was scrambling around on the floor. “Ony! Stop it! You’re acting like a madman!”
Ony looked up and looked as if he had seen Mikel for the first time. He stood up, and rushed to Mikel. “Where is it? Where is the card?! What have you done with it?!” He screamed in Mikel’s face. He began to shake Mikel, and Mikel was frightened. He used all his strength to push his friend up against the wall, and moved his hands so that he was holding Ony by the arms.
“STOP IT!” He yelled. Ony looked shocked. “I mean it! Now, either calm down and tell me why this is so important, or I leave now and you’re on your own.” Mikel was trying to be as scary as possible to shock his friend, but he was having a hard time, and his friend’s stunned face did nothing to him. He was struggling to keep Ony up against the wall, his arms not half as strong as Ony’s.
Ony finally stopped resisting, and Mikel felt Ony’s arms go limp. “I’m so sorry Mikel. I really don’t know what’s come over me.” Mikel let go of Ony’s arms, and Ony moved towards one of the chairs that he moved and sat down. He sat forward, and put his head in his hands.
Mikel squatted down in front of Ony, and said to him gently, “Please, just tell me what has been going on.”
Ony looked up, and looked into Mikel’s eyes. “As we were walking out of the studio, I just had this really weird feeling. There was this thing, this voice, in my head, remind me, telling me to get that card. I don’t know, I just felt like I needed it, more than anything…I’m so sorry Mikel, you didn’t deserve me to treat you like that.” He had tears in his eyes. “I just don’t know what’s going on. Today’s been so good, and then I felt like my world had gone black…” He couldn’t continue talking, and Mikel got up and hugged Ony.
“Don’t worry Ony, it’ll all be alright. You’re just obsessing about that card, when in reality it means nothing,” he said into Ony’s ear. He kissed Ony on the cheek, and then stood up. He held out his hand. “Come on,” he said. “Your carriage awaits.”
Ony smiled weakly, and wiped away the tears that had been rolling down his cheeks. “I’ll never forget this Mikel…”

Chapter 20
“…and then the man says, I don’t know, but I’ll have what he’s having!”
The guys all burst into peals of laughter at Javi’s joke as they walked through the hotel lobby. Ony was grinning, and was feeling in a much lighter mood after a cab ride filled with Javi’s silly jokes and stories. After Mikel had brought a tearful Ony back to the cab, Basty and Javi had recognised that the best thing was to try to take Ony’s mind off the strange card, and get him back to happy Ony he normally was.
Ony was walking with his arms around Mikel’s shoulders, when the hotel manager came up to both of them. Javi and Basty continued laughing and joking, and made their way up to their rooms, not having noticed Mikel and Ony being stopped by the hotel manager.
“Excuse me sirs,” the manager said politely. “But if I could please talk to you for a minute.”
Mikel looked at Ony, and said in Spanish, “He needs to talk to us.”
Ony nodded, and the manager led them through a door next to the reception desk which led them into a small corridor.
The manager stopped halfway down the corridor, and turned to the guys. “I’ve got two things to talk to you about,” he said.
Mikel nodded.
“Right,” the man started. “The first thing is, we went through the CCTV footage as promised, and we still found nothing out of the ordinary. The only people who went into Mr. Martos Ortiz’s room last night were a black haired gentleman that I have seen you with, and Mr. Ortiz himself.”
Mikel told Ony that only he had Javi had been caught on the cameras that night.
“So, there was no sign that anyone went into my friend’s room after about 11:30pm?” Mikel asked.
The manager shook his head. “No sign at all sir. The door did not move all night. In fact, there was no one in the corridor itself all night.”
Mikel told this to Ony, who didn’t look too surprised. He had resigned himself to the thought that it was a supernatural thing anyway. Mikel turned back to the manager.
“Ok, we accept that there was nothing, or no one I should say, in the corridor last night. But are you still going to move my friend?”
The manager nodded. “Certainly sir, that was the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. We were not sure whether your friend wanted to remain on the same floor, or to move to a completely different one, just to make sure.”
Mikel asked Ony, who said that he wanted to change floors to be safe. “He wants to change.”
The manager nodded. “That is fine, sir. We have prepared room number 305 for you friend, and if you would like to follow me through to the front desk, we will be able to get you your keys. Was there anything left in the room?”
Mikel shook his head. “No, we moved all his stuff into my room when we found it trashed.”
The manager nodded. “Very good, Sir. Please, follow me,” he said, and walked back through the door to the front lobby.
Mikel turned to Ony. “Are you sure you’re going to be ok on your own?” he asked.
Ony laughed. “Mikel, I’m a grown man, I’m sure I can survive without you.”
Mikel shook his head. “No, that’s not what I mean. You’ll be further away from us if anything happens…”
Ony put his hand on Mikel’s shoulder. “I’m almost certain nothing else is going to happen. Come on, let’s go and get my keys to my new room. Then you can help me move all my stuff…”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:32 pm

I don't know what is it but I think that Ony's pretty hilarious when he's panicky. Razz
And now I feel sorry for laughing at somebody's fear. Go ahead, hit me.

More more more! I love you
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:12 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Lol Dimitra don't get so annoyed that some people have read it before.
The reason I posted it again was to give new people the chance to read it, and to let people who have already read it the chance to read it again.
There's no point getting worked up over it Wink They have no advantage over you, they did read it a year ago Rolling Eyes

You shouldn't get upset!!! I didn't mean it Very Happy Just told it to tease you Wink
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:19 pm

It's great!!! Poor Ony, he cried, and he made me cry too Crying He's sooooo cute!!!! As I imagine him like this!!!! Drooling smiley
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Dimitra_Ony wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:Lol Dimitra don't get so annoyed that some people have read it before.

You shouldn't get upset!!! I didn't mean it Very Happy Just told it to tease you Wink

Well alright, but I wasn't upset Rolling Eyes
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyone Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Jojo: Nice Cool Nothing very spectacular. Although I liked the crazyness of Ony Laughing
Onyone
Onyone

Number of posts : 6100
Registration date : 2007-11-10

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:14 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Dimitra_Ony wrote:

Well alright, but I wasn't upset Rolling Eyes
Ok, never mind!!!!! Your story is great btw!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:22 am

Muchisimas gracias Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:11 pm

I didn't have time to read this yesterday but now i did read that...
This was so great and i love this story Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:46 pm

I so love these parts MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Ony laughed. “Mikel, I’m a grown man, I’m sure I can survive without you.”

huumm... we could see that, when he was almost acting like a crazy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i loved this parts
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:30 pm

I remember this story! Very Happy
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:13 am

If only it was true, eh? Laughing well... obviously not the scary stuff, but you know what I mean... Razz

Danielle

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah, if only Sad
If only most of the stuff in my imagination would come true! Shocked Laughing

Chapter 21
“…oh my God, you never told him he looked like a carrot!” Basty laughed, and was almost doubled over with laughter as he and Javi stepped out of the lift into the corridor.
“I did! He didn’t look too pleased afterwards either,” Javi grinned.
“I would think not!” Basty managed to say through his laughter.
Javi was grinning, but when the lift doors began to close, he stopped. “Hang on, weren’t Ony and Mikel in the lift with us?”
Basty stood up properly, and looked at the lift doors close, and they both heard the lift moving downwards. “They must not have been. We must have lost them in the lobby.”
Javi frowned. “Strange…” he said.
Basty nodded. “Yeah. Don’t worry about it mate, they’re probably talking to the manager again.”
“Yeah, you’re probably right,” Javi said, sighing. “I really hope everything’s ok with Ony,” he said, and they started walking towards their rooms.
“Everything will be fine, he’s just had a bit of a fright, that’s all,” Basty said. He got to his door, and took his key card out of his pocket. “See you in an hour?” he said with a knowing grin.
“Of course,” Javi said. “One hour, don’t be late! Do Mikel and Ony know?” he asked.
Basty shrugged, and walked into his room. “They will soon,” he said, and Javi heard the door close.
Javi chuckled to himself as he unlocked his own door and walked inside. He closed the door, and turned on the light.
“Right, a shower and then I’m ready”, he said to himself.
He walked into the main room, and stretched his arms up into the air in front of the large windows, watching the cars whizz down the riverside.
Ony suddenly flashed into his mind. What is going on with that guy? He thought. He took off his shoes and out them next to his bed. I wish he had come to me with all that stuff. Javi felt left out of all the excitement. He had expected London to have been an adventure for all of them, not just Ony.
I’m being silly, he scolded himself as he ran his fingers through his hair. Ony seemed to be having a rough time of it with this card business, and all Javi could do was feel jealous. Silly Javi! He thought. But he couldn’t shake off the feeling of being left out. He decided he would have a one to one with Ony. I want to know exactly what’s going on in his head.
He started to undress, and stretched his arms. He was looking forward to this shower. They’d worked hard in that performance today, and he knew that he didn’t smell all too fresh. He took off his trousers, and went into the bathroom…

Chapter 22
“Thanks Mikel, I’ll see you down in the lobby in an hour!” Ony waved Mikel off as he waited for the lift to take him back down to his room. Ony was standing outside his new room with his suitcase.
Second time lucky, he thought, as he opened his door with his key card. Opening the door, he saw that it was very similar to his old room, except the view was of a different part of the river. Dragging his suitcase into his room, he looked out of his new window, and saw that from here the Houses of Parliament were just across the river. It looked beautiful in the late-summer’s sunlight. He put his suitcase on his bed and opened it, looking for a fresh outfit for tonight’s outing.
Club time, he grinned, as he pulled out his clothes in search of his favourite white top. He stopped suddenly, feeling as if he was being watched. He looked over to the door, but there was no one there. Feeling confused, he started pulling out more clothes, but then he heard a crash coming from the bathroom, as if something had been broken. Scratching his arm, Ony walked slowly towards the bathroom. He slowly opened the door, and turned on the light. His mouth dropped.
A plant had fallen onto the floor, its pot cracked, and the contents were spilling out all over the floor, creating a brown mess. But it was when he looked up that he gasped. Written on his mirror in white toothpaste was a message for him, but this time in Spanish:
“Ony: You moved. We will find you wherever you go. You lost our card.”
Ony stepped backwards. He could see his own terrified reflection in-between the toothpaste writing, and kept reading it and re-reading. The card. It suddenly made sense that he had wanted to find that card so badly before, why he had heard voices telling him to get it. They need me to have it, he thought. There’s something that they need to tell me. Whatever “they” were.
And now they write in Spanish, he thought. How strange. He knew now that it was him they wanted. He didn’t know whether to feel comforted or frightened by that discovery. He stood shocked for a moment, but he shook himself back to reality.
I better clean up this mess, he thought.

Ony closed the bathroom door after cleaning up the mess. He put the remains of the plant in the bin, and then went back to his suitcase. He looked at the clock. Thirty minutes had gone past. Better get ready, he thought. He looked back at the bathroom. He wondered whether it was safe to risk a shower. He stood and stared at the wall that separated the main bedroom from the bathroom. There was a thought in the back of his mind that if he was in the shower, naked and vulnerable, they would get him. He shook his head. Don’t be silly. They were here when I was asleep and they didn’t touch me. Pulling his top over his head, he walked back towards the bathroom. Here goes nothing…
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Freaky! Suspect
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:25 pm

Onyyyyyyyyyy be carefullllllllllll plzzzzzzz!!!!! Ohhh... god, what am I saying??? Shocked Wow, it's great!!! I love this story!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:22 pm

This is something different but i really like this Very Happy Suspect
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm

freakaaay Suspect
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:43 am

ohh this is creepy Suspect Suspect Suspect
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Creeeeepyyyyyyyy. *hides under a blanket*

Hopefully he still have some toothpaste left.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 pm

shinetski wrote:

Hopefully he still have some toothpaste left.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum