Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  shinetski Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:14 pm

ChicaBonita wrote: “Anyway, I think I remember London quite well from the few times I’ve been here. We won’t be killed, at least.”
Javi pulled a face. “Great! Just tell that to Ony, he won’t be any less nervous…”
Oh how I love your sense of humour! Razz

ChicaBonita wrote:“I’m so glad we came here Mikel. It feels just like ho-”
“Right, I’m having the Spanish omelette, and the stuffed peppers,” Javi announced, cutting across Basty.
The guys looked at him.
“You were in your own little world there weren’t you Javi?” Basty asked.
Javi looked at them all. “Why, what did I miss?”
Javi, you fool. <3

More more more. I love you
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:25 pm

shinetski wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote: “Anyway, I think I remember London quite well from the few times I’ve been here. We won’t be killed, at least.”
Javi pulled a face. “Great! Just tell that to Ony, he won’t be any less nervous…”
Oh how I love your sense of humour! Razz

ChicaBonita wrote:“I’m so glad we came here Mikel. It feels just like ho-”
“Right, I’m having the Spanish omelette, and the stuffed peppers,” Javi announced, cutting across Basty.
The guys looked at him.
“You were in your own little world there weren’t you Javi?” Basty asked.
Javi looked at them all. “Why, what did I miss?”
Javi, you fool. <3

More more more. I love you

Very Happy Cool
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:29 pm

^It's a lot like mine. Very Happy
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:30 pm

shinetski wrote:^It's a lot like mine. Very Happy

Laughing Perhaps we are secretly the same person... Suspect
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Laughing Perhaps we are secretly the same person... Suspect
Now you made me paranoid. Suspect
So I'm having a conversation with myself right now? Laughing
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:45 pm

shinetski wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:Laughing Perhaps we are secretly the same person... Suspect
Now you made me paranoid. Suspect
So I'm having a conversation with myself right now? Laughing

Scary eh Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:17 am

oh oh i remind this Banana Banana Banana
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 am

Chapter 7
“Oh wow! Look at those big screens up there” Ony pointed at the famous screens in Trafalgar Square, shining out adverts from McDonalds and Coco-cola into the dark 10 o’clock sky. “You see them on TV, but when you see them like this…” His voice trailed off. He couldn’t describe just how weird it felt to be in the presence of all these famous landmarks.
Mikel was grinning from ear to ear. “It feels good to be back here. Not quite Southampton, but it’ll do.” He laughed.
Javi was walking through the pigeons swinging his arms, as if he was flying. “They’re great aren’t they? I’ve heard they’re like flying rats, but they’re not actually that bad are they?”
Mikel shook his head. “Nah, they’re alright. But you don’t wanna pick one up.”
Javi pretended to sulk and pouted. “Now what’s the point in there being birds if you can’t pick them up?!” Ignoring the strange looks he was being given, he bent down as if to pick up the bird.
“Javi! No!” Mikel shouted.
Javi looked up and grinned. He looked back down and stroked a pigeon that was eating a piece of bread crust. It promptly flew up into Javi’s face, who spluttered and fell backwards on his bottom, and rolled back slightly. Everyone was laughing, including Javi, who had to be careful where he put his hands in case he put them in something.
A child was holding his mum’s hand, and pointed at Javi. “Look mummy, the funny man’s playing with the pigeons, and I’m not allowed to.”
The mum gave Javi an evil look and jerked her child away, who was struggling to keep up with his mother’s pace as he had his face turned round, staring at a laughing Javi.
“Javi, stop playing with the pigeons!” Basty said with a huge grin on his face. “It’s not hygienic, bird man!”
“Haha” Javi said good-naturedly as he pushed himself and brushed his hands off onto his trousers.
Meanwhile, a group of three girls of about 14 had were staring at Ony, pointing and giggling at him. Used to such attention, Ony just smiled and waved at them, which made them squeal in pleasure. They ran off giggling at the gorgeous man that had just smiled at them. Ony laughed, somewhat thankful that he hadn’t had to talk to them.
Basty looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. “Fans?” He asked.
Ony shrugged. “Dunno. They didn’t come up to me, which fans normally would.”
Basty laughed. “They probably just thought you some good-looking bloke then. Bit of luck there eh?” He leant on Ony’s shoulder, and began watching Mikel wipe the remaining white bits of Javi’s back.
Ony sighed. “Bit of reverse luck though isn’t it. We’re not yet that famous enough here to have people actually recognise us, recognise who were are.”
Basty drew himself away from the amusing view. “It’s alright mate. That’s what we’re here for, isn’t it? And at least it means we get some peace, and can just walk down the street without being mobbed.” Basty’s phone began to ring, and Basty turned away from Ony to answer it.
Mikel had managed to clear Javi’s back, but Javi was straining to see the back of his shirt in case his friend had left anything on there for a joke.
“I’m telling you Javi! I got everything off!” Mikel had his hands out in desperation, and was looking exasperated.
“And I’m telling you, I don’t trust you!” Javi retorted.
Sighing and shaking his head, Mikel walked towards Ony. “You can’t do anything for that boy!” he said.
Ony stayed silent, watching Basty who had just finished his phone call. “Who was that?” he asked.
Basty put his phone back into his pocket. “It’s our manager. He says we better get back to the hotel and get some sleep, we’ve got interviews and stuff lined up for tomorrow.”
“Ah, cool, I guess,” Mikel said, watching Javi out of the corner of his eye. “See, I told you I cleared it!”
Javi seemed satisfied that he was clean, and joined them. “Work tomorrow?” he asked, and they all nodded. “Better get back then! Lead the way Mikel!”

Chapter 8
Mikel shut his door with a click, and leant against it with a sigh. He was exhausted. He turned on the light, and walked slowly towards his bed. Looking at the suitcase on his chair, he flopped backwards onto the bed.
I’m too tired for unpacking, he thought. He closed his eyes, but quickly opened them when he felt himself drifting off, and he realised he would go straight to sleep. He pulled himself up and lifted his suitcase onto his bed. Unzipping it, he pulled the front cover off and sighed at the sight of all his clothes. I never should have let Ony convince me to bring so much, he thought, as he searched for his toiletries. Pulling the small bag out of suitcase, he put the front cover of the suitcase and lifted it back onto his chair. Looks like I’ll be sleeping in my underwear tonight, he thought, as he picked up his bag and walked into the bathroom. He caught his eyes as he walked in, and stopped for a moment. He stared into his own eyes for a moment. It felt strange, being back in England. He wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. He’d had so many good times here, but it wasn’t his home. He saw the toothbrush on the counter. No thanks, I’d rather use my own, he thought, as he unzipped his bag and searched through it until he found his toothbrush and his toothpaste. He stared at his reflection as he brushed. He looked tired. He always got very excited before he went on a plane, and was normally exhausted afterwards. He spat, and pulled off his top. Not normally one for vanity, he couldn’t help admiring himself in the mirror. Laughing, he walked into the main room and threw his top onto the chair. He sat down on his bed, and pulled off his shoes. His heard jerked up when there was a hurried knock on the door…
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 am

Who's there? What a Face I'm curious..Clif-hangers.. Again.. disgust
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:33 pm

wanna knoow bounce
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Hen «3 Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Oehh me likes this story! Very Happy
Hen «3
Hen «3

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.myspace.com/henn1992

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:41 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Not normally one for vanity, he couldn’t help admiring himself in the mirror.
Yeah right. Laughing
But you can't blame him, I'd probably be staring myself in the mirror for the whole time if I was him!

Oh damn, I can't remember at all who was behind the door. scratch

More more more.

Last edited by shinetski on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Suspense, I like it!!! And Ony is becoming more and more happy!!!! Laughing
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Just seen 'The name is Rach, and don't you dare forget!' LOL Rach Laughing

Danielle

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:12 am

ohh.. i feel very curious What a Face What a Face What a Face
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 am

Prisca wrote:ohh.. i feel very curious What a Face What a Face What a Face
Me tooo!!!!!!! Bet it is Ony who wants to take more english lessons!!!! Laughing
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 am

Sorry for sounding shallow but i can't help imagining Mikel in his underwear Razz

Mas Mas Mas!!
Priya
Priya
Administrator

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2007-11-06

https://naughtynashgirls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 am

Danielle wrote:Just seen 'The name is Rach, and don't you dare forget!' LOL Rach Laughing

Yeah dunno what got into me Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the comments guys! Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Chapter 9
“Mikel? Are you in there? It’s Ony.”
Mikel smiled with relief when he heard Ony’s familiar voice. He walked to the door and opened it. “Hey,” he said tiredly, and walked back to his bed and sat down.
“Sorry... If you’re tired I can go back out again,” Ony said tentatively, seeing Mikel’s half-naked form, and he hesitated before closing the door, waiting for Mikel’s reply.
Mikel waved his hand. “Nah, it’s fine, come in.”
Ony closed the door, and sat on the bed next to Mikel. “So, how does it feel to be back?” Ony asked.
Mikel stared at the floor, feeling numb. “I’m not sure. It feels strange to say the least.”
Ony nodded. “Yeah, it must do. Did you ever think that the next time you would come back here you would be in a famous band, trying to break the UK?”
Mikel laughed, and fiddled with his socks. “Never in my wildest dreams.” He looked at Ony. “I don’t want to sound rude or anything, but why have you come to see me? It’s kind of late.”
Ony looked surprised that he had been asked that question. He stroked the back of his head awkwardly. “Erm, well, you see…”
“Yes?” Mikel interrupted.
Ony sighed. “I found this card waiting for me when we got back tonight.” He pulled a folded piece of card out of his pocket, and handed it to Mikel. “And obviously, I have no idea what it says.”
Mikel unfolded the piece of plain white card, and began to read the swirly writing.
“We know who you are. We know what you do. Be careful.”
Mikel stroked his chin, and Ony looked at him intensely.
“What does it say?” he asked.
Mikel read it over again and again, trying to make sense of it. “I’m not sure.” He flipped the card over, but it had been hand-written on one side only. “You say you found this when you got back?”
Ony nodded. “Yeah, it was lying inside my room near the front door, as if it had been slipped underneath. But what does it say? I tried to understand it but I had no luck.” He looked crestfallen. “Is it good or bad?”
“I’m not sure,” Mikel repeated. “It says: We know who you are. We know what you do. Be careful.” He looked at a confused Ony.
“What the hell does that mean?” He asked.
Mikel shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe we should just tell the hotel manager in the morning, they can check the CCTV cameras and that.” He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
Ony didn’t seem in a hurry to leave. “But what if they come back? What if it’s like a death threat?” He said, and looked more scared by the second, his imagination working overtime.
Mikel laughed weakly. “Don’t be silly,” although even he himself wasn’t convinced. He looked at the clock, which read 11:01. “Ohhh please Ony, I need to go to sleep.
Ony looked anxious. “Mate! I can’t just ignore this! Someone knows who I am!”
Mikel shook his head. “No, they say that they do, but they most probably don’t. They could just slip that through anyone’s door to freak them out as a laugh. It doesn’t say your name on it does it?”
Ony took the card, and examined it. “No, I guess not,” he said. “I guess you’re right. It’s just a joke.”
“Yep, it’s just a joke. Look Ony, I’m sorry about this, but we’ve got a busy day tomorrow. We can talk to the other two about it in the morning.” He put his hand on Ony’s back and guided him towards the door, gently but firmly.
“Ok, I’m going,” Ony said. He turned round, and hugged Mikel. “Thanks Mikel”.
Mikel patted him on the back “No problem mate” he said. “See you in the morning.”
“Yeah, night.” Ony opened the door, and stepped into the corridor. “It’s half seven tomorrow, ok?”
Mikel yawned. “It’s going to have to be isn’t it?” he said.
Ony laughed. “’Night Mikel.” He closed the door, and Mikel heard his firm footsteps on the carpet.
Mikel sighed, and walked to his bed. “Damn the English language,” he cursed, and flopped forwards onto the bed with a crash.

Chapter 10
“Basty! Get me a croissant please!” Javi shouted across to Basty, who was at the breakfast cart in the dining room of the restaurant.
“Alright! You don’t have to shout mate, we’re the only ones in here,” Basty said, picking up an extra croissant for his band mate. He walked over to Javi, and put the croissant on his plate.
“Gracias,” Javi said. “It’s really weird being here on our own, isn’t it?”
Basty nodded and sat down. “Yeah, but I guess most people are too sensible to get up at seven when they’re on holiday.”
“Ah, but we’re not on holiday, are we Basty?” Javi corrected him. He cut his croissant in half and began to put jam on it. “Where the hell are the other two?”
Basty shrugged. “No idea. I heard Ony go into Mikel’s room last night, they may have stayed up talking.” Basty bit into an apple.
“They better not have been,” Javi said. “They know today’s important.”
“We all do. Don’t stress yourself out Javi; they’ll be down in a minute.”
Javi laughed. “Says the guy who freaks out about luggage,” he teased.
Basty went slightly red, but laughed. “It’s my only obsession,” he said, and grabbed the jam from Javi.
“Yeah, right…”

“Ony?! Ony, mate, come on. We’ve gotta go down to breakfast!” Mikel was knocking at Ony’s door. He’d been knocking for two minutes, and there was still no sound from the room. He looked at his watch, and he felt his heart start to beat faster when he saw it was already half 7. They only had until 8 to eat breakfast before they were being whisked away to some studios for Channel 4’s programme Popworld. After that, they had an intensive few hours of interviews. He felt himself losing his temper. “ONY!” he shouted. He was so loud he suddenly realised there were other people trying to sleep. Cursing himself and Ony, he was at a loss as to what to do. He began to kick Ony’s door gently, but hard enough so that it made an annoying, rhythmic thudding sound.
Finally, he heard dragged footsteps come to the door, and a huge yawn. When Ony appeared, he was bleary-eyed, and stood naked but for underwear.
Mikel was annoyed. “Ony, what is wrong with you?! Get dressed! Get ready! Oh my God…” Mikel pushed his way into Ony’s room. He found Ony’s suitcase open in the middle of the floor, and all his clothes strewn everywhere. “What the hell happened?” he managed to say, his mouth hanging wide open with shock.
Ony was confused, and had obviously only just woken up. “Why? What? I don’t understand…” He went to pick up phone from the bedside tab, when he tripped over a pair of shoes. “What’s all my stuff doing on the floor?” he asked, rubbing his hair.
“You tell me!”
Ony sat down heavily on the bed, and put his head in his hands. “I have no idea Mikel. Don’t start on me please. After I left your room last night, I came straight back here… I felt a bit uneasy, after that whole note thing, but I soon went to sleep.”
Mikel stared at him. “And that was it?”
Ony shook his head, and cleared his throat. He frowned. “No…I had this really strange dream. There was this noise…footsteps…and then there was like this rustling.” He frowned as he tried to remember. “It was really strange. I could hear English…I thought I was just processing all that English you had taught me.” Ony looked up at Mikel, with worried eyes. “You think there was actually someone in my room last night?”
Mikel didn’t know what to say. Instead, he started picking up Ony’s strewn clothes up off the floor, and began folding them. “I think…there’s something strange going on here. Get yourself dressed. I’ll sort this out. We’ll move your stuff into my room, and then go and talk to the hotel manager about this. This is all far too strange. You sure you didn’t do this in your sleep?”
“Have you ever known me to do anything like this?”
“No, no I guess not…” Mikel’s voice trailed off.
Ony stood up and went to go the bathroom, but turned round when he suddenly realised. “Mikel, if someone’s managed to get into my room, and go through all my stuff, then they now know exactly who I am. And they must have a key to my room.” He had fear in his eyes. “This isn’t normal Mikel!” he shrieked.
Mikel was at a loss. “I know, Ony! I know this must be scary, but we can sort this out.” He looked at his watch. It was now twenty to eight. Bang goes my breakfast, he thought. “But look on the bright side,” he said, as he folded up a white vest that Ony had worn many times before. “If they were here while you were here, they obviously don’t want to harm you. Remember, they just told you to be careful.”
Ony thought for a moment. “Maybe. I’m gonna go and wake myself up,” he said, and made his way to the bathroom.
Mikel picked up a photo that had been lying on the floor of Ony’s mum and dad. Sighing, he put it on top of Ony’s clothes. “At least no one can say you’re boring Ony,” he said quietly, and began to put the clothes back into the suitcase.
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Parts 7+8; Javi and pigeons xD Laughing
Parts 9+10; This is so scary! Shocked Someone can go into Ony's room Suspect Suspect
More more more! bounce
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Now I know why this is the scary story.. scratch I wanna know more.. What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:38 pm

i love this because ony... he is getting freaky Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:30 pm

I really like this story Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh no, the creepyness is about to start.. Neutral

More more more.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 pm

freaky freaky bounce
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum