Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  Dimitra_Ony Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:40 pm

oh my god!!!! Guys, I have to confess, it was me who broke into Ony's room, I tried to take one of his underwear!!! Love it, can't imagine what happens next!!! But I said it would be Ony knocking the door!!! Even though for an other reason!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Chapter 11
“Look sir, I understand your concern, but we monitor the CCTV footage all day every day, and we did not see anything that was out of the ordinary.” The hotel manager was trying to calm Mikel down, with a nervous Ony standing next to him, who was straining to follow the conversation.
“Well your cameras must be wrong! My friend received this note last night,” Mikel handed the manager the card. “And you should have seen the mess in his room this morning.”
The manager read the card. “Yes, ok, this is most out of the ordinary.” He looked up at the two guys. “The only thing I can say is that we will check our footage again, and have someone patrol that corridor every half an hour. But apart from that, there is not much else we can do.” Mikel went to say something, but the manager held his hand up. “Sir, we are concerned about your safety, obviously. We are aware of who enters and leaves this hotel, and we will keep an extra eye out. But for now, we will move this gentleman” the man pointed at Ony “into another room.”
Mikel sighed. “Ok, thank you. Can we have that back?” he pointed at the card.
“Certainly sir,” the manager said.
Mikel went to hand the card to Ony, but Ony held his hands up. “I don’t want it! What did the man say?”
Mikel put the card into his back pocket. “Well, he said…”
“What’s going on guys? We have to leave now, and you haven’t had anything to eat!” Javi came out of the dining room and went to the two worried guys.
“Javi, please, wait a minute and then I’ll explain…”
“No time for explaining!” Basty said. “Time to go!”
Mikel sighed, and whispered quickly to Ony, “They’re moving you into another room. They’re patrolling the corridor and checking the cameras.”
Ony nodded, the nervous butterflies in his stomach easing up slightly.
Javi looked at them suspiciously. “What’s going on?” he asked again.
Mikel shook his head. “Not now Javi. We’ll tell you on the way to the studios.”
“Alright, whatever you want. You two wanna grab anything to eat in the car?”
Ony nodded, and went into the dining room. Mikel went to go with him, but Javi grabbed his arm.
“Is everything ok?” he asked, concern in his eyes.
Mikel turned his head to Javi and nodded, and Javi let go. “Nothing that we can’t handle,” he said, and went to get some breakfast. “I’m starving” he said…

Chapter 12
“No way!” Javi was staring, wide eyed and open mouth at Ony, who was explaining what had happened to him over the night. “Oh man, no wonder you both looked so worried. That would freak me out!”
“How do you think I feel?” Ony said. “But I’m not going to let this ruin this trip. Hopefully it’s just a stupid prank.”
Basty nodded. “Of course it is. And I agree with Mikel. If they’d been in the same room as you, they would have done something then if they were going to.”
Javi was thinking. “You know Ony, I would have wanted you to come to me with this. It feels weird that you went straight to Mikel.”
Mikel had been staring out of the window, looking at the rain lashing the window. “And why’s that?” He demanded.
Javi looked surprised. “Well…because you know, me and Ony have been close for so long.”
Mikel looked hurt.
Ony looked panicked. “Now, come on you two…Javi, I went to Mikel because he could translate the text for me. I appreciate that both of you are concerned…”
“and me” Basty piped up.
“…ok, and Basty too, but come on. It was late at night, only one person needed to be disturbed with this, and I needed that person to be the one who knew English.”
Mikel turned away, and Javi looked as though he wished he could take back what he said.
“Look, please guys…” Ony started, but Mikel interrupted him.
“Javi, I understand that you and Ony have known each other for years. But I don’t like it when you question my strength to deal with something like this.”
Javi’s eyes were wide. “No. What? Look, I never said that did I…?”
“No, but you implied it! Maybe you should just accept that Ony won’t come running to you with his problems forever.”
Everyone was stunned. Even Mikel looked shocked at what he had just said.
Javi’s eyes were tearful. “So it’s like that, is it?” he said.
Ony looked quickly from one to the other, over and over, and Basty had his head in his hands. “How is this doing anyone any good…” he said.
Both Mikel and Javi turned away from each other, both looking out of the windows of the cab.
“Please, guys, come on.” He said, and touched each one of the shoulder, but both of them jerked to make him withdraw. He looked at Ony, who felt that it was his fault. Basty put his arm around Ony. “Leave it mate,” he said.
Ony could only stare out of the window, looking at the grey skies, the rain splashing on the city streets. People were rushing past with umbrellas, their hoods pulled up over their heads. So many people. He was pulled out of his thoughts when the cab stopped suddenly…
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:22 pm

This is so great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Naw Javi and Mikel. Sad They must make it up!
But great parts!!! Very Happy More pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:03 pm

ohh they shouldn't discuss like that Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Oh I hate them arguing. Neutral

More more more. =)
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 pm

It's getting freaky in London..
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Sad Mikel and Javi got an argument, I don't like that!

I haven't read this on the official foro, but I do now Wink (and it's the first fanfiction on this foro that I'm gonna read Wink)

I love it so far! Only it's getting a bit sad... About Mikel & Javi having an argument Sad And it's creepy what happened with Ony! Too bad Basty haven't got anything 'special' Rolling Eyes
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://www.dnash.es

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Joya&Mikel wrote:Sad Mikel and Javi got an argument, I don't like that!

I haven't read this on the official foro, but I do now Wink (and it's the first fanfiction on this foro that I'm gonna read Wink)

I love it so far! Only it's getting a bit sad... About Mikel & Javi having an argument Sad And it's creepy what happened with Ony! Too bad Basty haven't got anything 'special' Rolling Eyes

My other one, "A colour's on the outside" features Basty as the main character, I will posting that one soon, I've gotta finish it first though! Laughing

But thanks for reading mine exclusively Wink
What a Face
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Well, I started reading because I like the fact that they are in London Very Happy I love you Laughing As I've been there once, I must tell that London is amazing, and that the view from the London Eye is amazing! Beating heart I've got quite a few pics from the view of London Eye Beating heart
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Joya&Mikel wrote:Well, I started reading because I like the fact that they are in London Very Happy I love you Laughing As I've been there once, I must tell that London is amazing, and that the view from the London Eye is amazing! Beating heart I've got quite a few pics from the view of London Eye Beating heart

Lol yeah London is amazing, and I've been on the London Eye too, about four years ago now but it was brilliant, not the best weather though typically Rolling Eyes
It was supposed to be taken down after a year but they kept it because it was such a good tourist attraction Laughing

I want D'Nash to come to London for real Rolling Eyes Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 pm

When I was there, I had the amazing weather! It was quite hot Razz (I was there in the week of Fathersday.. Do you have that too? Anywhy, from 11 June till 15 June)

I want them to come to London too! Then I have a chance of actually going to them Beating heart And see them, and meet them I love you
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Joya&Mikel wrote:When I was there, I had the amazing weather! It was quite hot Razz (I was there in the week of Fathersday.. Do you have that too? Anywhy, from 11 June till 15 June)

I want them to come to London too! Then I have a chance of actually going to them Beating heart And see them, and meet them I love you

Yeah we have Father's Day but our's is in April/May time can't remember! Laughing

If they came to London I think I would have a heartattack...and then jump onto the fast train into central London! Cool
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:04 pm

curious for the next parts Razz
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:06 pm

Love it!!! It is great!!! I felt a little bit sad about the argument, but I'm sure they'll figure it out!!!! Very Happy Poor Ony!!!! Feel sorry for him!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:11 am

ChicaBonita wrote:
Joya&Mikel wrote:When I was there, I had the amazing weather! It was quite hot Razz (I was there in the week of Fathersday.. Do you have that too? Anywhy, from 11 June till 15 June)

Yeah we have Father's Day but our's is in April/May time can't remember! Laughing

If they came to London I think I would have a heartattack...and then jump onto the fast train into central London! Cool
No, our Father's day is in June because it's always within a week either side of my Dad's birthday Laughing

Oh and D'Nash in London would be AMAZING! I think it would give the internashionals who can't go to Spain to see them, a chance to see them perform somewhere else... and most people speak English so it's probably easier, but anyway... love the fanfic Very Happy

Danielle

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 am

Danielle wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

No, our Father's day is in June because it's always within a week either side of my Dad's birthday Laughing

Oh and D'Nash in London would be AMAZING! I think it would give the internashionals who can't go to Spain to see them, a chance to see them perform somewhere else... and most people speak English so it's probably easier, but anyway... love the fanfic Very Happy

Oh it is?
Ooooo it was Mother's day I got mixed up with, the US has it a lot later than us, I get confused Laughing
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 am

ooh odd...i know that international father's day is in June but when i was in Australia, father's day was ALWAYS celebrated in September :S
Priya
Priya
Administrator

Number of posts : 1898
Registration date : 2007-11-06

https://naughtynashgirls.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Here Fathersday is the 3rd Sunday of June Wink Maybe that helps Rolling EyesRazz
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Chapter 13
“Right guys, now the plan is this. First we’ll get your make-up done. Then Maquita will introduce you and you’ll perform, and then she’ll interview you afterwards ok?” The stage manager was talking to the guys, wearing large earphones and a microphone, and was holding a large clipboard, ticking off as she spoke.
All the guys murmered their agreement.
“Brill. The make-up room’s through there,” she pointed to a door with her pen. “You’ve got about half an hour until we’ll be ready for you, and you’ll get your five minute warning as normal.” She looked up from her clipboard and smiled. “Hope you have a good time here on Popworld, and good luck.” She grinned at the guys. “Right Geoff, we need that autocue ready, ASAP!” She shouted at a bearded man who jumped. “See ya later guys,” she said, and excused herself, talking animatedly at Geoff, who was fumbling with a camera.
The guys stood for a moment, Javi and Mikel desperately trying to avoid each other’s eyes.
“This is getting ridiculous. I’m going to get my makeup done,” Basty said, and he pushed past Javi and Mikel to get to the dressing room.
Ony watched the two guys who were looking at the floor. “Please don’t do this. There’s no need for you to fall out over this, is there?” He pleaded with them both, unwittingly releasing his puppy-dog eyes.
Javi looked up at Ony, and couldn’t resist. “Oh, for God’s sake,” he said, and pulled Mikel into a hug. Mikel put up no resistance, and hugged him back. Ony smiled and joined them in the bear hug.
Basty put his head out of the door, and smiled at the sweet scene. “Come on guys,” he said. “Time to get your slap on.”
The guys pulled away, and walked towards the dressing room.
Each guy had his own chair. The make-up artist was a very attractive brown-haired girl with piercing blue eyes. All the guys were stunned for a second.
“Hey guys,” she said. “My name’s Nicola, and I’ll be doing your make-up for today.” She had a smooth voice. “If you’d each like to just sit in a chair, I’ll be over to you in a minute. I’ve just got to finish your mate Basty here off.” She swirled a brush into some powder, and swept it over Basty’s face, his eyes closed, but his mouth in a full grin.
“She’s nice isn’t she,” Javi whispered to the other two, who nodded.
“Very,” Mikel said. He watched her as she moved smoothly back and forth to the dressing table, picking up items of makeup and applying them expertly to Basty’s face.
“So you guys are a band, yeah?” she asked.
All of the guys wanted to reply, but Mikel answered. “Yes, we’re a vocal band. From Spain,” he added.
She grinned, wiping Basty’s face lightly. “From Spain eh? I moved from there when I was four. It was a shame I couldn’t stay.” She checked Basty’s face again, and seemed pleased with her work. “Right, now for the next guy,” she said, and moved across to Javi, who had been watching her in the mirror.
“Why did you have to move?” Mikel asked.
Nicola started Javi’s make-up. “Oh, my family was originally from England. My father moved over to Spain for a job, but the company went bust there, and so he was moved back to London.”
“What a shame,” Mikel said with feeling.
Nicola laughed. “Ah well, I have a good enough life here. I go back over there sometimes, but England’s my home.”
Mikel nodded. “Well, if you ever need anywhere to stay, I’m sure we could offer you somewhere to stay,” he said playfully, and winked at her.
She laughed. “Oh, flirty aren’t we?! Well, you know I would take you up on your offer, but I don’t think my boyfriend would be too happy.”
“Ah, again, what a shame,” Mikel laughed.
Ony, who had been watching Nicola intently, suddenly piped up; “You are very pretty”, he said in English, and grinned as he said it, obviously pleased with himself.
Nicola looked at him, and he started to go red. “Awwww bless you. That’s very sweet of you,” she said, not quite sure what to say.
Mikel patted Ony on the arm. “Sorry, he doesn’t know a lot of English,” he said.
Nicola grinned mischievously. “Oh, that’s fine,” she said. “I know plenty of Spanish…”

Chapter 14
The music stopped, and the guys were in their finishing position, sweating from the strenuous dance routine they had just performed. They were all grinning, the adrenaline pumping through their veins. Our first broadcast on English TV, Javi thought, the lights beating down on his head, making the studio even hotter. They heard the presenter Maquita clapping, and they all looked over to her grinning.
“Well done guys!” she said. “That was D’Nash there with their new song Come to my party, and pretty catchy I must say!” She was grinning, and had obviously enjoyed their performance.
Geoff the autocue man gestured at them to go and join Maquita on the purple sofas of the main stage. They all walked over to join Maquita, and Mikel sat closest to her.
“Right guys, now I must say I really enjoyed your performance,” she said, and the guys were pleased with at how friendly she was. “Now, I understand that only one of you speaks English, is that correct?” She said, and looked at Mikel, who nodded. “Ok, so I guess you’re the resident translator for today then?!” she laughed, and Mikel nodded and grinned politely, even though he had heard that joke many times before.
“Right, so I have a few questions for you….”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:07 pm

I have a lot of question for you Mikel!!! Laughing Very nice!!! Ony is soooooooooooo sweet!!!! Embarassed
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Naw Mikel, Javi and Ony! MrGreen Cute!
Charming Mikel... Laughing
Great parts!! Very Happy I remember this. Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:32 pm

so great Very Happy Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Me liked this part Very Happy
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:33 pm

x Imke x wrote:Naw Mikel, Javi and Ony! MrGreen Cute!
Charming Mikel... Laughing
Great parts!! Very Happy I remember this. Razz
Me too. Razz

More. MrGreen
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum