Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  x Imke x Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 pm

Omfg scary!! Shocked I would totally freak out and share a room with someone! Laughing
Greaaaaat parts!! Moooore bounce
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Chapter 23
“…and once I’d cleaned up the mess I risked taking a shower.”
The guys were sitting open mouthed at Ony’s story of what had happened in his room.
“You stayed in that room after that had happened? You had a shower after something had been in your room?” Javi said in disbelief.
Ony nodded. “Well, what did you expect me to do? Run out screaming like a little girl?” he started to laugh, but the others didn’t join in his laughter. “Oh, come on guys, don’t be so serious about it.”
Mikel was sitting dumbfounded. “You’re telling us not to be so serious about it? Ony, do you remember your little fit earlier, where you were so desperate to get that card that I was scared of what you were willing to do to get it?”
Ony looked at him but said nothing.
Basty was sitting thoughtfully. “I think there’s something deeper going on here than any of us know…”
They all looked at him.
“Hark Basty, the Spanish prophet!” Javi laughed at his friend’s wisdom.
Mikel started to toy with his food with his fork. He couldn’t understand it. The most frightening thing of all had happened, and his friend appeared so calm. What had he missed?
Ony saw Mikel’s confusion. “Look, I just don’t see the point in dwelling on this at the moment. I just want to have a nice meal, and then a nice evening out. Please Mikel,” he pleaded.
Mikel looked up, and put his fork down. “Ok, fine, we’ll forget about it. But you need to tell us when something like that happens.”
“But I did.”
“No, right after it happens Ony, not a couple of hours later. You could have been in a lot of danger.”
Javi cut in. “I think Ony handled it right.”
“Well, you would,” Mikel retorted.
“And what is that supposed to mean what exactly?” Javi demanded.
“Hey, hey!” Basty said. “Not this again please. As Ony said, we’re here for a nice meal.”
Ony nodded. “Yeah, come on guys, don’t start all that. It’s my problem, and if I’m not worried, then there’s no need for you to be. Now eat up!”
Mikel reluctantly ate another piece of pasta. “Fine. It’s your problem. But Ony, just understand that we don’t want anything to happen to you. Are you sure you don’t want to tell the manager the update?”
Ony patted Mikel on the back. “I appreciate your concern mate, but I’m fine. And no, there’s no need to trouble the manager with this. I’ll just get moved again, and I quite like this room. Even if I am missing a plant, and now have no free toothpaste.”
The guys laughed. “It’s all about the freebies for you isn’t it?” Javi grinned.
Ony winked. “They’re perks of the job…”

Chapter 24
“Come on Mikel! Time to party!” Javi yelled at Mikel as he bounced into the Zoo club, packed full of dancing bodies.
“OK Javi! One minute!” Mikel shouted back as the large, bald man at the entrance was doing a body check on Ony. Mikel watched as Ony stood, arms stretched out, not knowing where to look as the man ran his hands over Ony legs. Mikel folded his arms and laughed as the man got slightly too closes to Ony’s private area and Ony screwed his face up in embarrassment. Finally, the man was done, and turned to Basty, who held out his arms like Ony without being asked.
Ony walked towards Mikel. “He wasn’t that thorough with you!” he said.
Mikel laughed. “He must have liked you Ony,” he said and winked.
Ony shook his head but said nothing, and went into the club to find Javi.
Once Basty had finished being frisked, him and Mikel ventured into the club to find Ony and Javi. It wasn’t that hard. Both were sitting at the bar talking animatedly with the bar man. It had turned out he was Spanish, and was telling the guys about how he had moved over to England to find that his internet girlfriend was married. Ony and Javi were sitting open mouthed and laughing when Mikel and Basty joined them on the purple cushion stools.
Ony turned to Mikel as the barman went to serve a group of girls. “His name’s Juan,” Ony told him. “He’s from Madrid!”
Mikel grinned. “It’s always good to meet a fellow- Spaniard abroad.”
Ony nodded. “Yep, and it means I can order the drinks with no help!”
Mikel laughed, and ruffled Ony’s hair.
Ony jerked his head away. “Not the hair Mikel! You know not the hair!” He sighed as he moved his hands over his now messed-up hairdo, and Mikel exchanged looks with Basty, who then turned his head to watch a group of girls dance together. He tapped Mikel on the shoulder.
“I’m gonna go join ‘em,” he said, and then moved away to dance with the girls who had begun squealing with delight when they saw Basty approaching.
Ony had finished fixing his hair, and beckoned Juan back over.
“Mikel’ll have a beer,” he said, and Juan went to get Mikel a beer.
“Cheers Ony,” Mikel said. “You gonna pay as well?” he joked.
Ony grinned. “For this one,” he said. “My treat!”
Javi was bouncing his head along to the beat of the music. “Great place Mikel!” He said, smiling appreciatively at the mirrors that faced them.
Mikel laughed. “Yeah, I knew you’d like it Javi. When I was doing my research I typed in, “Clubs with lots of mirrors.”” He winked.
Javi laughed. “Yeah, whatever. Hey, Basty’s having a good time over there!” He pointed to Basty, who was having a great time gyrating with the five girls. The guys laughed when Basty winked at them when he looked over.
“I definitely like this place,” Javi said, and downed his drink.
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:13 am

Ohhh I like this pig
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:17 am

Great part! Very Happy
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:05 pm

I really like this Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:54 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:Basty was sitting thoughtfully. “I think there’s something deeper going on here than any of us know…”
They all looked at him.
Lol! <3

ChicaBonita wrote:“I appreciate your concern mate, but I’m fine. And no, there’s no need to trouble the manager with this. I’ll just get moved again, and I quite like this room. Even if I am missing a plant, and now have no free toothpaste.
Oh no, the worse thing happened..

ChicaBonita wrote:“Not the hair Mikel! You know not the hair!”
Oh hah hah, you should be careful Mikel or soon he'll smack you with his purse! Cool

More more more!
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 pm

I missed so much parts Shocked That was a hell of a reading, but it was worth it! Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Even if I am missing a plant, and now have no free toothpaste.

Pure disaster. xD

Mikel folded his arms and laughed as the man got slightly too closes to Ony’s private area and Ony screwed his face up in embarrassment.

I can totally imagine that! Rofl

“He must have liked you Ony,” he said and winked.

Mwahahaha. Laughing

Mikel laughed, and ruffled Ony’s hair.
Ony jerked his head away. “Not the hair Mikel! You know not the hair!” He sighed as he moved his hands over his now messed-up hairdo

Ony's hair is his precious diamond. xD

“Yeah, I knew you’d like it Javi. When I was doing my research I typed in, “Clubs with lots of mirrors.”” He winked.

Hahahahah. xD

I laughed so much at these parts!! Laughing Laughing So great!
Hey, I remember something happening at the club. Surprised Suspect Razz I'll keep my mouth shut.
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:50 pm

ohhh this part in the bar was very cool.... but like Imke said something will happen Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Imke: Yes! You keep your mouth shut! You were talking about this story at Tet in front of me Surprised Laughing

Great part! More Very Happy
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://www.dnash.es

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Joya&Mikel wrote:Imke: Yes! You keep your mouth shut! You were talking about this story at Tet in front of me Surprised Laughing

Lol really?

How cool Cool

And yeah, don't post spoilers! *stern face*

Laughing
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:04 pm

mouth closed silent silent

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:
Joya&Mikel wrote:Imke: Yes! You keep your mouth shut! You were talking about this story at Tet in front of me Surprised Laughing

Laughing
They didn't post them Laughing They talked about it Rolling Eyes
And then they were all in shock when I told them that I hadn't read this story on the other foro Laughing
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

Lol I know I wasn't having a go I was just restating that I don't want any spoilers Wink

Just to make sure and all that Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:31 am

Chapter 25
“Whooo Mikel! Come and join me man, these girls are wild!” Basty shouted at Mikel over the noise as the five girls had surrounded him, dancing wildly. Basty was beckoning Mikel over to him.
Mikel, who still had half his beer to go, shook his head. “Nah mate, I’m OK here for the moment thanks!”
Javi was looking at the group of girls hungrily. “Well, if you’re not gonna join them, I will,” he said, and he was over there dancing like a flash.
Mikel and Ony were laughing, as Juan the barman came over to join them, and sat on the stool next to Ony.
“It’s my break,” he said, wiping his hand across his forehead. “I’ve been flat out since opening, and it doesn’t look like it’s going to stop any time soon.” Apologising to his fellow barman who did not look very impressed, Juan downed a quick glass of water.
“So, Ony tells me that you guys are in a band?” Juan said, mainly to Mikel.
Mikel nodded. “Yeah, we are, we’re here to release our second album. We represented Spain in the Eurovision song contest last year, did you see us?”
Juan shook his head. “Nah sorry mate, don’t watch that. It’s not really all that popular over here, it’s a bit a joke really.”
Ony raised his eyebrows. “Really? It’s no wonder everything’s so weird here,” he said with a giggle, obviously tipsy.
Mikel laughed, and acknowledge Juan’s raised eyebrow. “Ony has a slight language problem over here,” Mikel explained, and Ony was nodding quickly.
“Yep yep, I’m too damn dumb to learn English,” he said, and was grinning to himself, watching people dancing in the mirror.
Mikel saw this, and wasn’t too sure whether Ony realised that the people in the mirror were a reflection. Drawing his eyes away from Ony, he heard Juan speaking.
“You’ve got to learn the language here, man. I wouldn’t have got this job if I didn’t speak English. It’s just not worth the hassle.”
Mikel nodded in agreement. “I know, we’ve all said that to him. But he just doesn’t…” Mikel’s voice trailed off as Ony smashed his glass on the bar, and rushed off to the other side of the dance floor to stand underneath the big mirror ball. Confused but amused, Mikel apologised to Juan and went to join his friend. Juan shrugged and got up to go back behind the bar. Nice guys, he thought.
Ony was dancing manically, and the girls around were looking on at the very-attractive-but-mad guy who had begun to break-dance.
“Ony!” Mikel yelled over the music. Ony would have to dance next to the speakers, Mikel cursed. “How much have you had to drink?!”
Ony was doing the worm now, and Mikel decided to just dance a little, so that he didn’t stand out quite so much against Ony’s rapid movement. Embarrassed, he moved his hips along to the beat. Mikel could see Javi and Basty still surrounded by the girls, looking like they were having a great time.
Enjoy yourself Mikel, he thought. He began to dance quicker, and began to smile. This is actually becoming quite fun, he thought. He caught the eye of a girl not far from him, who was smiling appreciatively. He began to dance almost for her, but when he saw her eyes move upwards and her mouth drop open in horror and she pointed upwards above him and Ony, he began to get worried. There was a big groaning sound, and suddenly there was screaming. Mikel looked up, open mouthed and wide-eyed, frozen, as he saw the big mirror ball coming down to the spot where Ony was busy perfecting the worm….

Chapter 26
“ONY!” Mikel shouted as the mirror-ball came falling through the air.
It all seemed to happen in slow motion. People moved back, screaming. Ony looked up to see the bottom of this huge ball. Mikel moved forward to save Ony, but someone grabbed him and pulled him back.
“NO!” Mikel shouted, struggling against the huge pillar of strength pulling him back.
Ony was frozen, mouth open in shock. People gasped as the ball suddenly swung to the side as if it had been pushed by an invisible force, and flew off to the side, smashing into a wall and making a gaping hole. People who had been outside could now see inside, dumbstruck, at the sight of a full club at a completely standstill, the music still pumping, but all life had seemed to be frozen in time.
The man who had pulled Mikel back finally let him go, and Mikel rushed to Ony, who was now lying flat on his back, staring up at the ceiling and stuttering.
“Wh-wh-wh...” he said.
“Shh,” Mikel said. “It’s OK now.” He put his hand on Ony’s arm, and found that both he and Ony were shaking like mad.
Javi and Basty rushed towards them both.
“Ony!” Javi said, and sat down next to his friend. Basty knelt down next to Mikel. Everyone in the club now seemed to be watching them. Juan came rushing over.
“Move out of the way please, nothing to see here, please!” He shouted over the music, but the DJ finally unfroze long enough to turn the music off. Silence suddenly hit the club. Juan pushed people aside to get to the guys. “Are you OK?” He asked, suddenly aware that everyone could hear him. Mikel looked up at him and gave him a look. “OK, I know that was a stupid question. But seriously, are any of you hurt?”
Javi, Basty and Mikel all shook their heads, but Ony was still stuttering in shock. “We’re going to call the ambulance, and probably the firemen, so that we can get this place cleaned up.” Juan told them.
Mikel nodded. “Thank you. Any idea what just happened there?”
Juan shook his head. “No idea at all. That has never happened before. I mean, you know… if it had we wouldn’t have it in here…” He was at a loss as to what to say. “Anyway guys, I’m going to have to go and wait for the emergency services, but I just want to say that I’m really sorry about this. Not a very good impression of London is it?”
Mikel laughed weakly. “It’s fine,” he said. “We just want to make sure our friend is OK.”
Juan placed a sympathetic hand on Mikel’s shoulder, and then went off through the large audience of clubbers to the front door.
Javi was pulling Ony up so that he was sitting upright. Ony was looking around at everyone, wide-eyed and open-mouth.
“Wh- why-how?” He said, as Javi was trying to soothe him.
Basty hugged Mikel, who had tears in his eyes. “Someone’s looking out for Ony,” Basty said quietly.
Mikel looked at him quickly. “Looking out for him?” He repeated. The sentence kept going through his mind again and again. He knew it meant something, but he couldn’t get through the shock of what had just happened, or had almost happened, to Ony to process it.
Ony turned to Javi. “What’s wrong with me?” He asked.
Javi smiled weakly. “I’m not sure,” he said. “But someone’s sure got it in for you.” He looked up as he saw a man in an illuminescent yellow jacket walk towards them.
“Paramedics.” The man said in English…

Enjoy Wink
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:46 am

shinetski wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:Basty was sitting thoughtfully. “I think there’s something deeper going on here than any of us know…”
They all looked at him.
Lol! <3

ChicaBonita wrote:“I appreciate your concern mate, but I’m fine. And no, there’s no need to trouble the manager with this. I’ll just get moved again, and I quite like this room. Even if I am missing a plant, and now have no free toothpaste.
Oh no, the worse thing happened..

ChicaBonita wrote:“Not the hair Mikel! You know not the hair!”
Oh hah hah, you should be careful Mikel or soon he'll smack you with his purse! Cool

More more more!
hehehe!!! Hey, not the hair!!! Do you know how many hours he spends everytime he wants to go out in front of the mirror to make his hair???? Half an hour, so NOT THE HAIR Mikel!!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitra_Ony Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:57 am

affraid No pale confused WTF Onyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Realy, great story, I love it, but Ony???? Oh god, my heart stopped beating when I read it!!!
Dimitra_Ony
Dimitra_Ony

Number of posts : 1321

http://www.onyforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:14 pm

Dear God Shocked That was some serious scary stuff

More! What a Face
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:57 pm

I remember that part.
How odd was that! Neutral

More more more.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:56 pm

wooow.. that ball pale pale pale
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

How heavy are those balls anyway? Pretty heavy I guess. I don't think I've ever seen them irl, I'm not into that kind of places. Razz I know, I'm boring.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 pm

Surprised pale Scary part! And freaky affraid
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Freaky affraid
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Joya&Mikel wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:

Laughing
They didn't post them Laughing They talked about it Rolling Eyes
And then they were all in shock when I told them that I hadn't read this story on the other foro Laughing
Oh yeah at the sleepover at Tet. xD I was enthusiastically talking with Tet about the end of this story and you were like: ... I haven't read it before and then I was like: affraid Ooooooops!!! Laughing Just pretend I never said that pig

Ooh new parts!! Cool Gonna read! Rambo
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Hehehe I remembered very well. pig
But still it's so scary and freaky and creepy and... Shocked Poor Ony! Shocked
Basty is so smart. Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum