Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

+11
emilia
Dimitra_Ony
Priya
Prisca
Onyone
Danielle
shinetski
~Mar~
x Imke x
Sergo
ChicaBonita
15 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: D'Nash in London AGAIN- (Chaps 39) *sniff* FIN!

Post  Aida Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:14 pm

I rememer that part!!! Shocked Laughing
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 pm

x Imke x wrote:
Joya&Mikel wrote:
ChicaBonita wrote:
Joya&Mikel wrote:Imke: Yes! You keep your mouth shut! You were talking about this story at Tet in front of me Surprised Laughing

Great part! More Very Happy
And yeah, don't post spoilers! *stern face*

Laughing
They didn't post them Laughing They talked about it Rolling Eyes
And then they were all in shock when I told them that I hadn't read this story on the other foro Laughing
Oh yeah at the sleepover at Tet. xD I was enthusiastically talking with Tet about the end of this story and you were like: ... I haven't read it before and then I was like: affraid Ooooooops!!! Laughing Just pretend I never said that pig

Ooh new parts!! Cool Gonna read! Rambo

Lol I am so flattered that you were talking about my story Cool

Glad people are enjoying it! Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Chapter 27

Basty and Javi were holding Ony as he walked weakly into the hotel lobby. Mikel was walking worriedly behind them, dragging his feet. The paramedics had treated Ony for shock in the ambulance but, although they had wanted him to go to hospital to be completely checked out, he had insisted on going back to the hotel.
“I’m not gonna let bad luck ruin our trip out here,” he had said, and although the other guys had tried to change his mind, he had raised a shaky hand. “No, stop it. Take me back to the hotel.”
So they had done as he had wanted. They were now wondering if they had been right to let him win them over with his insistence as they stumbled through the lobby. There was a family of Japanese tourists in the lobby, even though it was 1 o’clock in the morning. Still with their traditional camera in their hands, the girls of the group pointed at the guys and giggled behind their other hands. When they went to take a photo of the exhausted guys, Mikel snapped.
“Don’t you dare take photos of us! My friend is ill!” He shouted at them.
They looked shocked, but mainly because of Mikel’s volume, and not because of what he had said. He sighed. They obviously didn’t understand English.
Ony was struggling to get across the floor, and Javi and Basty were looking in annoyance at the flashing lights of the Japanese tourists’ cameras. As they made their way to the lift, Mikel walked over to the Japanese tourists.
“NO!” He shouted in the daughter’s face. He wasn’t normally rude, but he had had enough. He pushed the camera out of her hands until it hung back around her neck. The father of the group started saying something rapidly at Mikel in Japanese, but Mikel waved his hand at them and walked over to the lift that Javi had held open for him. Mikel stepped inside, and the doors closed.
“Some people,” Basty said, as the lift swooshed upwards.
Mikel rubbed his face. “I was probably a bit rude, but that was just out of order.”
Ony was leaning up against the wall of the lift. “What were they doing there at this time of night anyway?” he asked.
Mikel shook his head. “Absolutely no idea. Bloody tourists,” he said, and laughed at himself.
The doors opened at Basty, Javi and Mikel’s floor first.
Javi turned to Ony. “Are you going to be alright to get to your room?” he asked with a worried expression.
Ony nodded. “Yeah, I should be fine.”
Javi raised his eyebrow.
“No, honestly I’ll be fine, go on, before the doors close.”
Javi hugged his friend. “OK, see you in the morning for the fans.” He winked, and slipped through the doors before they slammed closed.
Ony sighed, and pressed the button for his floor. A few seconds later and the doors had opened to his floor, and he stepped shakily out onto the corridor. His legs shook slightly, but he slowly walked towards his door with purpose. He unlocked his door with his card, and stepped inside his room. He couldn’t wait to get to bed…

Chapter 28

Ony turned on his light and walked into his room. He jumped when he saw Javi sitting calmly on his bed.
“How did you get into my room?” Ony asked, shocked and confused.
Javi turned his head to look at him, but said nothing.
Ony frowned. “Javi? Have you got a key to my room? I don’t understand how you-”
“You don’t understand anything, that’s your problem,” Javi interrupted him.
Ony stood dumbstruck. “Javi? What? I don’t understand…” He turned around to pull the chair out from against the wall, and jumped again when Mikel stepped out from around the corner. “Mikel?” he said. “What?”
Mikel put his finger up to his lips. “Sit down, Ony,” he said firmly.
Ony sat down gratefully, his shaking legs worse now from the shocks of seeing his two friends in his room.
Mikel stood next to Javi. “They warned you Ony,” he said. “They warned you.”
Ony frowned. “Who warned me? Warned me of what? Guys, I don’t-” There was a rattling noise, and Ony turned his head to see the source of it.
Basty was opening the window that lead out onto the balcony and walked into the room. “Just listen Ony,” he said.
“Basty? You’re here too? Is this some kind of joke?”
Basty shook his head, but said nothing.
Javi repeated, “They warned you Ony. But you didn’t listen.”
“Who warned me?” Ony demanded, his voice growing louder. He was growing increasingly frustrated and scared at his friends’ behaviour.
“They did Ony,” Mikel said, and pointed to somewhere behind Ony. Ony felt an intense heat on the back of his neck, burning the hairs on the back of his neck. He could smell the awful smell of burning hair, and he didn’t want to turn around. He didn’t want to see what was behind him. But he knew he had to. Mikel continued to point, and Basty and Javi were nodding at him. He breathed in deeply. He turned around, and his mouth dropped open.

Ony sat up sharply, sweat running down his face. He put his hands over his face, as he tried to desperately remember the dream, gripping his hands around his face, as if trying to keep water from dripping through the gaps in his fingers. It was all slipping away. His friends, the warnings, those things…
God those things he thought, dropping his hands so that he could see the full expanse of his room. He could remember the heat that he felt when he saw them, almost blinded by the light. But the heat…It had felt like his skin was melting. He looked around, trying to make sense of it all. It had felt so real. So real. He put his hand to the back of his neck, and was shocked to fell that it was tender, as if it had been burnt. What on earth was happening to him?
He had a sudden thought. What was going to happen to him? If someone was trying to desperately tell him something, warn him…Something bad’s going to happen, he thought.
No, stop it, he scolded himself. Get to sleep he told himself.
He turned onto his side, and pulled the covers up around him. He closed his eyes, and allowed sleep to wash over him, hoping that those things wouldn’t visit him again tonight…
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:10 pm

What the.... Shocked This is really freaking me out. Suspect
Ony is strong for sleeping again after that dream. If I dreamt it, I wouldn't be able to sleep the whole night. Laughing
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Me neither.. Shocked It's getting freakay in London and me likes it8)
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Ah, nightmares. Neutral Poor Ony.

More more more!
shinetski
shinetski

Number of posts : 1565
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Aida Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 pm

It's sooooo freaaaky!!! Shocked Suspect

More!
Aida
Aida

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:54 pm

awww poor ony, so many creepy things around him Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Woww affraid

You're a good writer Wink
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://www.dnash.es

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Joya&Mikel wrote:Woww affraid

You're a good writer Wink

Muchas gracias Very Happy
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Chapter 29

“HA! I told you there were no eggs left.” Javi said, almost gloating at his victory over his disappointed friend.
“It’s nothing to be happy about Javi,” Basty said, as he sat down with his “full English” sans eggs. He picked up his fork and poked about at a sausage. “It’s not the same without eggs. Maybe I should just have some cereal.”
Mikel laughed. “Oh come on, Basty. When in Rome, you must do as the Romans do.”
Javi raised an eyebrow. “But we’re not in Rome, we’re in England Mikel.”
Mikel glanced at Basty who burst out into laughter. “Oh God, Javi. You’re getting as bad as Ony.”
Javi frowned. “What have I missed?” He asked.
“I just meant that when you’re in England, you should eat as they do etc,” Mikel explained.
Javi’s face lit up. “Ohhh ok. Well, I mean, if you are going to quote weird sayings to me,” he laughed.
They all sat silently for a minute. Finally Mikel spoke, asking the question they were all thinking: “Where’s Ony?”
Javi shook his head. “I don’t know. I rang him this morning, but I got no answer. I hope he got some sleep.”
Basty nodded. “Yeah, me too. He’ll need it for today.”
Mikel raised an eyebrow. “Oh yeah, it’s the fans today. God help us,” he said lightly and laughed. He looked up when Ony came walking slowly into the restaurant. He was looking at them as if they were ghosts, his eyes weird and unblinking. He looked tired and confused. Ony pulled out a chair next to Javi and sat heavily down.
“You alright mate?” Javi asked. “Did you get a good sleep last night?”
Ony looked at him as if to say, “What do you think?”
“No, I guess not,” Javi said, biting into a croissant. “Have something to eat, pick yourself up.”
Ony shook his head. “Maybe in a bit,” he croaked. He was still looking at his friends as if they were still in his dream, and they were going to introduce those things to him at any second. He couldn’t shake off that scared feeling. They were all sitting there, eating, eagerly awaiting their day, and yet he was sitting there still stuck in his dream. He wondered whether he should tell them. What would they think of him if he did? They would think he had gone mad. No, better off just not telling them, he thought. Leave it for now. It can’t mean anything surely…
“What’s that on your neck Ony?” Javi broke into Ony’s thoughts.
Ony looked up, and his hand automatically moved to the back of his neck, red and sore. “Oh, it’s nothing, it’s-”
“Doesn’t look like nothing,” Javi said, his voice muffled with croissant. “You have a look guys.”
Ony sighed and tried to gesture to the other two to leave him alone, but they had already gotten up and were inspecting the raw flesh.
“Oooohhh, Ony, that looks nasty. How did you do that?” Mikel asked, carefully moving blonde hairs away from the patch to get a closer inspection.
“Looks like a burn,” Basty said.
“Nice one Sherlock,” Mikel said, and they all started to laugh, but when they heard Ony sigh uncomfortably they realised that it was too serious to laugh.
“Honestly, mate, you should get that looked at. Can you not remember how you did it?”
Ony shook his head impatiently, and moved his hand blindly behind him to get Mikel and Basty to move away. “No, I don’t remember, can we just leave it please? It hurts enough as it is without you guys poking at it.”
Mikel and Basty moved hesitantly away and sat back down to their breakfasts.
“Ony, what’s up?” Mikel asked, concerned. He could see that Ony was far away, deep in thought, and Mikel felt that he was pretty sure he knew why.
“Was it to do with, you know, the…” his voice trailed off. Javi and Basty looked at Ony, awaiting his answer. Instead, Ony got up and went to breakfast table.
The three guys looked at each other. What were they going to do with him?

This was the chapter where I included some girls that were on the forum last year...some of you may recognise some people Wink
Chapter 30

“Right guys, we have six very excited girls in there waiting for you, so make it worthwhile.” Mike their publicist winked as the guys stood outside the hotel’s special events room. Mikel, who was standing just outside the door, could hear excited chatting coming from inside. He grinned. He loved the fans; they were the best part of the job. Mike was continuing: “They all won a competition where they had to answer a question about you guys. We had to fly most of them in, but they were all more than willing to come, of course.” He laughed and the guys laughed too. They could only imagine how excited the girls all were. “They all speak English, so Mikel, I’m sure you’ll have to do some translating.”
Mikel shrugged with a small grin. “No change there then.”
“Now, they have an hour with you, and then we have some more interviews for you to do. Make sure they have a fantastic time, and enjoy yourselves.” He winked again, and placed his hands on Ony and Javi’s shoulders. “Off you go.”
Mikel turned round to face the door, but then turned back to his friends. “Ready?” he asked, his hand resting on the door handle. The other three nodded, and he breathed in deeply. He opened the door, and heard excited squealing. He looked at his friends again, and they were all grinning. “Here we go lads,” he said, and walked through the door.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m finally meeting you, I’ve been waiting for so long for you to come to England!” Danielle was excited talking to Ony, her Spanish slightly broken but understandable. Ony was nodding and grinning, glad that he could talk to one of the fans in Spanish. Tet and Pris were standing next to them, staring at Ony, and Ony would look to her every now and then and grin at them, sorry that he couldn’t say anything more to her than “hello”. Tet and Pris would touch each other excitedly on the arm, not quite believing they were here with D’Nash. Danielle began to try her hand at translating, and Ony was told how handsome he was. Call him vain, but Ony was enjoying this. Very much so, he thought to himself with a chuckle.
Lights were flashing from digital cameras, and the guys were busy smiling and posing for photos, and everyone was laughing and joking. The girls clearly had their favourites. Imke was standing trying to converse with a grinning Javi, and Ade was busy trying to convince Tet to move away from Ony for a bit to take her and Basty’s photo.
Sergo was standing with Mikel, and both were glad that English was their shared language. “I was so happy when I won that competition!” Sergo said, grinning excitedly at Mikel.
Mikel looked around the room, happy to see the range of fans. “I just can’t believe how many different fans we have here. It’s still a shock to think we have fans outside of Spain.”
“Well, we all think that you should come to our countries now that you’ve gone to England,” Sergo winked.
Mikel laughed. “Yes, well obviously now we have no choice. We’re going to be very busy over the next few months clearly.”
“So, now that we know you personally, does that mean we can have your phone numbers? And get tickets to your next concerts?” Sergo asked mischievously.
Mikel put his hands on his hips. “So demanding, you international fans!” He laughed.
“Well, I’m not sure about the phone numbers, but we’ll see if we can do something about the tickets.”
“Oh please, we wouldn’t give them to anyone.” Sergo was clearly determined to get Mikel’s number.
Mikel started to feel slightly uncomfortable. “Well, we’ll see…” He looked over at Ony, who was being talked at by both Danielle and Tet. “Can you excuse me for a bit please, Ony looks like he needs rescuing…” Mikel excused himself, and went over to Ony. Sergo folded her arms, but was soon dragged into a photograph with Ade and Basty.
“You OK Ony?” Mikel asked Ony when he reached him.
Ony nodded. “Sure!” he said. “Danielle’s helping me out a bit,” he laughed, and Danielle nodded, showing that she understood what he was saying.
“Alright then, I’ll go and see Javi then,” Mikel said, and left Ony to posing for photographs as Tet produced a camera from somewhere in her huge bag.
“Javi!” Mikel said when he reached Javi and Imke. “Everything going ok?” he said in English to Imke, who was nodding, smiling from ear to ear.
“Yes of course!” she said.
“Fancy a picture with both of us?” Mikel said, and Imke nodded earnestly.
Mikel tapped Javi on the arm, who nodded, and they pulled Imke in-between them. She squealed in pleasure. Mikel got the attention of one of the security guards. “Can you take a picture of us mate?”
“Sure,” the burly man said, and they all posed for photographs.
The time seemed to fly by, amongst flashes, laughter, and some mid-translation confusion…

After a group photo, and many more hugs and kisses, the guys waved goodbye to the girls, who looked sad but elated from their meeting. They were off on a shopping spree, which was another prize of the competition.
“Lucky girls,” Ony said, waving and poking his tongues out at the giggling girls.
Javi laughed. “Obviously they are, to have met us.”
The guys continued to wave as the girls got into a taxi and drove off down the road. Mikel thought back to Sergo, and rubbed his hair. “God those international fans are demanding!”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 pm

“Oh come on, Basty. When in Rome, you must do as the Romans do.”
Mikel glanced at Basty who burst out into laughter. “Oh God, Javi. You’re getting as bad as Ony.”
“I just meant that when you’re in England, you should eat as they do etc,” Mikel explained.
Javi’s face lit up. “Ohhh ok. Well, I mean, if you are going to quote weird sayings to me,” he laughed.

Yep, Javi is secretly blonde. xD

Tet and Pris were standing next to them, staring at Ony, and Ony would look to her every now and then and grin at them, sorry that he couldn’t say anything more to her than “hello”. Tet and Pris would touch each other excitedly on the arm, not quite believing they were here with D’Nash.

How come I can totally imagine this part? Laughing

Imke was standing trying to converse with a grinning Javi

Shocked Oooooh I'm in it too! What a Face Forgot. Laughing

and Ade was busy trying to convince Tet to move away from Ony for a bit to take her and Basty’s photo.

Ade should register here too. Neutral

“So, now that we know you personally, does that mean we can have your phone numbers? And get tickets to your next concerts?” Sergo asked mischievously.
Mikel put his hands on his hips. “So demanding, you international fans!” He laughed.
“Well, I’m not sure about the phone numbers, but we’ll see if we can do something about the tickets.”
“Oh please, we wouldn’t give them to anyone.” Sergo was clearly determined to get Mikel’s number.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Laughing Laughing Of course, it's Sergo. xD

“Javi!” Mikel said when he reached Javi and Imke. “Everything going ok?” he said in English to Imke, who was nodding, smiling from ear to ear.
“Yes of course!” she said.
“Fancy a picture with both of us?” Mikel said, and Imke nodded earnestly.
Mikel tapped Javi on the arm, who nodded, and they pulled Imke in-between them. She squealed in pleasure. Mikel got the attention of one of the security guards. “Can you take a picture of us mate?”
“Sure,” the burly man said, and they all posed for photographs.

With both Mikel and Javi on a pic. Drooling smiley

She squealed in pleasure.

Of course. pig I can imagine myself doing that. Razz

Mikel thought back to Sergo, and rubbed his hair. “God those international fans are demanding!”

Man, that's just Sergo. pig

I looooooved these parts!! MrGreen
Especially the last one hehehe pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 pm

wtf I'm in it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Sergo wrote:wtf I'm in it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yeaaah and you're freaking Mikel out. pig
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Omg God I loved those parts. =)
Especially the beggining of the 29th..hilarious!

Hmm, haven't seen Ade around, does anybody know how's she doing? Neutral

More more more.
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm

She's online pretty often but haven't talked to her for a long time. Neutral
x Imke x
x Imke x

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Me loved these parts (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 am

aaahhh poor mikel... you are terrible sergo xD
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 am

Chapter 31

After the guys had successfully waved off their adoring fans, they made their way to the second adventure of the day: a ride on a London tour bus.
Ony was grinning like mad. “This is going to be so fun!” he said like a little child.
All the guys were grinning; it was like it was infectious. They were on a high. Their meeting with the fans had gone successfully, and they were now all dreaming up wild plans in their heads of world tours.
“They have tour guides on these tour buses you know,” Mikel said, reading the leaflet they had been given with their tickets as they waited for the next bus. “In English,” he added.
The guys looked at him. “What, no Spanish?” Ony asked, his eyes wide.
Mikel skimmed through the leaflet. “Doesn’t look like it. It says they have Chinese ones…”
“….fat lot of good that’ll do us…” Ony muttered under his breath to Javi, who laughed, jabbing Ony in the ribs with his elbow with a grin. Ony bent over dramatically, but quickly stood up grinning.
“…but it doesn’t say anything about a Spanish one,” Mikel continue.
Javi shrugged. “Oh well. I guess you can always translate if it’s interesting. Plus, if it’s a fit woman, we won’t need to know what she’s talking about anyway,” he winked and laughed.
Mikel laughed with a shake of the head. “Oh, I doubt it’s going to be a fit woman. These are normally what you call “real London blokes” that do these talks. Complete with the accent, humour, everything.”
Basty grinned. “Well, this is going to be interesting then.”
Ony sighed in feigned exasperation. “And I won’t be able to understand any of it.” He rolled his eyes up to the sky, but was soon laughing hard at his own joke. The guys all rolled their eyes at each other with a playful shake of the head as a bus pulled up in front of them. “The Original Tour” was painted in white across the red bus, and the open top made Ony’s eyes widen with excitement. Looking at the guys, he said excitedly,
“Can we sit at the top? Please!”

Chapter 32

“…and on your right there, you can see Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Now, often when people think of Big Ben they think of the clock, but the name Big Ben actually belongs to the bell inside the clock tower…” The tour guide, a man aged about 40 with a cockney accent, was pointing up at the clock tower, which showed 12:15. He was talking into a microphone, and his voice sounded out of the speakers on either side of him, and every so often there would be laughter at one of his jokes. But not from the guys. They were far too busy. Basty was taking photos of the sights and of the guys with the sights in the backgrounds. Ony was grinning at all the sights, nudging Javi every so often when he saw something that caught his attention, often an attractive girl. Mikel was smiling as he looked around at London. He’d been here many times before, but he couldn’t get enough each time he came. It reminded him of when he was in Southampton, and when he would come up here with his friends for the day to go to clubs…those were the days, he thought nostalgically. He was listening to the tour guide’s explanations of the sights, and if there was anything that he thought the guys would enjoy he would quickly translate it for them.
“That’s the Houses of Parliament,” Mikel said quietly to the guys. Ony looked at him with a blank stare. “Where they make all the rules,” Mikel added, trying not to roll his eyes. Again, the blank look. “Like our Cortes,” Mikel said impatiently.
“Ohhh,” Ony said. He then turned back to look at the Houses. Or so Mikel thought. “Oh my God! Did you see that bloke?! He has a top hat on!” He nudged Javi and pointed the top-hatted man out, and they both sat giggling like little school girls. Basty turned to Mikel with the camera. “Give us a smile, Mikel,” he said, and Mikel obliged, grinning with a thumbs up. Basty laughed. “Great,” he said.

They were driven around London for an hour, watching people walking past famous landmarks as if they didn’t exist, rushing to grab something to eat before they had sit behind their desks for another four hours before they could even think of making the trek home. Mikel contemplated how lucky he was. He was doing a job that he loved, that he adored. He got to, dance and sing to his heart’s content, travel around and meet new people and travel with four of his best friends in the world. He thought of how sad he would have been if D’Nash hadn’t worked out. And how sad he would be if it were all to end. The sound of “ooohs” dragged him out of his thoughts as they went past the Gherkin, the newly-built famous office building that stuck out of the sky-line, shaped, like the name suggested, a gherkin, with blackened windows at the bottom.
“That’s so weird!” Ony said, his face contorted like someone trying to process what it was that he was seeing. “Why would anyone shape a building like a vegetable?” He looked at the others with an amused frown. “The English are so strange.”
The guys all laughed. “I don’t think you should let them hear you saying that,” Basty said softly.
Ony shrugged. “Oh well. They wouldn’t be able to understand me anyway, so what’s the point?”
Mikel grinned. “Yeah, maybe it’s a good idea that Ony can’t learn English.”
Ony went to interrupt him at “can’t”, so Mikel corrected himself: “OK, can but won’t try to learn English, because he would just start insulting them.” Ony still wasn’t happy with what Mikel had said, but crossed his arms and said nothing. He sulked for a few seconds, but was soon excited again as they drove back to meet the River Thames. “Look at that massive boat!”
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:43 am

Great parts (: Mikel insulting Ony Laughing Poor him
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  shinetski Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:24 pm

ChicaBonita wrote:“That’s the Houses of Parliament,” Mikel said quietly to the guys. Ony looked at him with a blank stare. “Where they make all the rules,” Mikel added, trying not to roll his eyes. Again, the blank look. “Like our Cortes,” Mikel said impatiently.
“Ohhh,” Ony said.
Oh God. ='D
Ony (and Javi) in this fic reminds me of Joey from Friends at times.

More more more!
shinetski
shinetski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergo Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Prisca wrote:aaahhh poor mikel... you are terrible sergo xD
Thanks Laughing

I loved these parts MrGreen
Ony is so stupid Laughing
Sergo
Sergo

Number of posts : 10503

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

i feel sorry for ony Neutral Neutral

Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Back to top Go down

Post  Joya&Mikel Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 pm

"“Oh please, we wouldn’t give them to anyone.” Sergo was clearly determined to get Mikel’s number."

Yeah... Not really Laughing

"Mikel thought back to Sergo, and rubbed his hair. “God those international fans are demanding!”
Yes we are Twisted Evil

x Imke x wrote: “Oh come on, Basty. When in Rome, you must do as the Romans do.”

Yep, Javi is secretly blonde. xD
Like Blonde from the inside, Black from the outside? Laughing Laughing

"After the guys had successfully waved off their adoring fans, they made their way to the second adventure of the day: a ride on a London tour bus."We are Beating heart

"Plus, if it’s a fit woman, we won’t need to know what she’s talking about anyway,” he winked and laughed."... Rolling Eyes

“Can we sit at the top? Please!”He's still a little child Laughing

"often an attractive girl." Surprised Laughing

"That’s the Houses of Parliament,” Mikel said quietly to the guys. Ony looked at him with a blank stare. “Where they make all the rules,” Whahhaa Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Mikel grinned. “Yeah, maybe it’s a good idea that Ony can’t learn English.”
Ony went to interrupt him at “can’t”, so Mikel corrected himself: “OK, can but won’t try to learn English, because he would just start insulting them.” Ony still wasn’t happy with what Mikel had said, but crossed his arms and said nothing. He sulked for a few seconds, but was soon excited again as they drove back to meet the River Thames. “Look at that massive boat!”"
Soooo amazing! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Joya&Mikel
Joya&Mikel

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://www.dnash.es

Back to top Go down

Post  ChicaBonita Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 am

Chapter 33
The bus pulled up back at the stop, and the guys sighed as they realised that the tour had come to an end.
“Oooow, I was enjoying that,” Ony said, sticking his bottom lip out like a little child for comic effect.
Basty put his arm around Ony’s shoulders. “Awwwww. Do you want me to get you some sweets to make up for it?” he said as if trying to comfort a small child.
Ony nodded furtively. Basty laughed and pulled his arm away from Ony, and went to get up. Ony grabbed his arm, and Basty turned back around.
“No, I wasn’t joking, I really want some sweets.”
Basty patted Ony’s hand. “Wait ‘till we get off the bus mate.”
Ony let go of Basty’s arm, and Basty put the camera back in his bag. Mikel began to make his way down the stairs first, and waited at the bottom for his friends to finally come down off the top.
The tour guide was standing with the driver at the front of the bus chatting. The tour guide looked at Mikel. “You enjoy the tour mate?” he asked him.
Mikel walked towards the tour guide. “Of course,” he said with a grin. He gestured his head upwards to indicate his friends. “My friends loved it. They don’t understand English, but they loved the sites.”
The tour guide started to stroke his chin. “Where you from mate?”
“Spain,” Mikel replied.
“You’re English is very good.”
Mikel grinned. “Thank you. I went to university here for four years, so I should hope it’s good.” He laughed, and the man joined him.
The bus driver joined in. “I wouldn’t be so sure. Some people have been here for twenty years and still can’t speak proper English.”
The tour guide nodded. “It’s true. It’s terrible when you can’t communicate with people in your own country.”
Mikel was standing uncomfortable. “Well to be honest, my friends are the same. I’ve tried to teach them English, but you know…” He shrugged.
The tour guide nodded. “Ah, we’re not having a go mate. It just bugs us Brits, that’s all. Anyways, I’m glad you enjoyed the tour. Make sure you tell everyone about it eh?” He winked.
Mikel nodded. “Of course,” he said, and he looked towards the stairs of the bus as he heard low laughs and excited chattering, and the sounds of heavy footsteps on the stairs.
“Come on guys!” Mikel said, and looked back to see if the tour guide heard him speaking Spanish, but he had gotten off the bus and was in joking about with the driver.
The other three eventually joined him. “What’s next boss?” Javi said as he emerged, crouched over slightly as he came down the stairs.
“Boss?” Mikel laughed. “Well, we’ve got to go to a music shop and do a signing of the CDs, remember?”
Javi’s blank and face and the blank faces that emerged from the stairs said that they hadn’t, and Mikel wondered if he’d been the only one to have been told. Shrugging, Mikel stepped off the bus into the bright sunshine. Shielding his eyes, he reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of sunglasses.
The other three stepped off the bus. Ony squinted his eyes as he looked up at the bus. He’d enjoyed it up there, looking down, seeing the Londoners walking around, seeing the sights. He walked around to the front of the bus. He wanted Basty to take a photo of him in front of it. It would go pride of place in a photo frame next to his bed when they got home to Madrid. He was deep in thought as he walked in front of the bus, into the road. He was suddenly drawn out of his thoughts as there was a loud sound of a horn, the sound of screeching and Mikel shouting “ONY!”…

Chapter 34
The sound of screeching seemed to fill Ony’s head, like it was inside his brain. He felt paralysed, and the world seemed to slow around him, when it reality it was chaos. The car was heading directly for Ony, and seemed to have no intention of stopping; the sound of the engine being revved up perforated through the sound of screeching, and that became all that Ony could concentrate on. He peered through the windscreen but he couldn’t see any driver. There was no one driving. With the world spinning around him, he felt an arm grab him, and pull him out of the way of the car. The car headed towards the wall which separated the pavement from the river. People screamed as they ran out of the way of the car. The car smashed into the wall, and smoke started oozing out of the exhaust pipe.
Ony gasped suddenly as if he had been holding his breath for the whole time, and he felt his chest expand and empty as he began to breathe rapidly. He looked to see whose arm had saved him, and he was shocked to see the tour guide staring wide-eyed at Ony.
“What the hell were you playing at mate?” He asked in short sharp gasps.
Ony could only stare at him, the English words going straight over his head. Mikel, Javi and Basty rushed over to Ony, who was now back safely on the pavement next to the bus. People were milling about the car, wondering what on earth was going on. Ony felt his legs give way underneath him, and the other guys grabbed him, and lowered him to the floor.
“Ony, what on earth…” Mikel started, but couldn’t finish. He had his hands on his head, and was wearing an expression of complete shock and confusion. Javi was frowning at Ony, and kept turning his head from the throng of people around the car, and to his best friend, who had just had his second near-death experience in under a week.
“That car was heading right for you…” Javi began.
“I know, Javi,” Ony managed.
“But…it was heading right for you, it didn’t try to turn or anything…”
“I said I know, Javi!” Ony shouted.
“Hey, Ony come on mate, don’t shout at Javi like that…” Basty began, but Ony cut him short.
“There’s no point telling me the car was heading straight for me! I was there, it was happening to me, I know!” Ony got up, and strode over to the car.
“Oh no, Ony, I don’t think you should be doing that…” Basty tried to grab Ony to stop him, but Ony was determined, and walked over to the car, pushing past people as he went.
“HEY! Don’t push mate!” People were retorting angrily at being shoved out of the way, but Ony wasn’t in any mood to be polite. He finally reached the car door, and looked inside. A figure was slouched over the wheel; the airbag had been inflated and the figure’s head was surrounded by white material. The picture of the empty driver’s seat flashed across Ony’s mind, but he shook his head. Shut up, he said to himself. He pulled open the door, and pushed the airbag down to see the person’s face. It was the face of man in his mid-twenties, a familiar face, one that he saw everyone morning.... Ony pulled away in shock. Ony touched his face self-consciously, and although he was scared, he slowly reached forward to see this face again. Pushing the airbag down once more, he gasped. His face had gone. It was a different man. He pulled away once again, shaking his head in disbelief. This wasn’t right. This wasn’t right at all.
“Are you a paramedic?” A voice behind Ony asked, and Ony turned round to see an elderly man peering at Ony in interest. Ony frowned, unable to understand what the man had asked him.
“Que?” he asked, but the man seemed as confused at Ony at this. Unable to think properly, Ony pushed back through the throng of people, who were this time watching Ony fearfully, as if he was a bomb ready to go off.
“Who was driving the car?” Mikel asked when he reached them again.
Ony looked at Mikel, and the fear was clear in his eyes. “It was me.”

Oooooh not long until the end now Shocked
ChicaBonita
ChicaBonita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum