Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

+9
Kath
Dimitra_Ony
mikelfan4eva
Laura
NETTTE
emilia
Mindex
~Mar~
Heli
13 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

Post  Kath Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:31 pm

What a predicament! Shocked
Great parts! Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 pm

Heli wrote:Thanks! Smile
Minna, it's not that simple.. Rolling Eyes Wink

I know, I know... Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Onyyy, he's so sweet!! I love you I love you
Great part!! Very Happy
Moore?! bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Part 27

It took about three weeks before everything was finally ready. It was time to publish the book. I haven’t met guys at all. I talked only with Ony by phone. I changed some things from the book, because they wanted. But now everything was fine. Final step was only to publish it. Then we would know if the book was good or not. We agreed the time and place whit guys and the bookstore which would sell the book.

Guys had already made advertisements to net and magazines, for example. We were excepting many people to buy the first books. Guys had promised to sign all the books which people would buy that day. A big promise indeed. But if they were ready to do that, of course it would be good promotion to them. But after that day everything would be up to guys. I had done my work already. Now only guys could get more people to buy their book.

I was a bit, actually quite much afraid how Javi would act there. I haven’t talked with him after I told my feelings to him. I wanted to believe that he would be smart and act normally there. He had my number, so if he had something to talk about he could call me. I knew that this tricky situation should solve some way. We had to talk these things clear. I just didn’t know if it was possible. Actually I didn’t know anything what Javi was thinking about it. He had been so surprised when I told my feelings that I guess he didn’t even realize it then. But it would become clearer in the publishing ceremony which was actually tomorrow. We had asked many media people there. I think most of them were reporters of different magazines.

We all were at the book store early enough. We reviewed everything once again and actually then it was time to open the ceremony. The place was full of people, fans, reporters and other curious people. First I told a bit about the book. How Javi had come to me and suggested the book. Then guys told also a bit what they thought about the writing project too.
- So, now we want to thank our excellent writer. Without her this book wouldn’t be like this, Mikel said in the end.
I stared at them in amazement. What they had planned?
- We want to give the first signed book to you Ana, Ony said.
Javi took the first book of one huge pile and wrote his autograph there. And the rest of the guys did the same. Finally Basty came to me.
- This is for you Ana, he said and gave the book to me.
- Thanks a lot, I said tears in my eyes. – The best thing which I got from this project was four new friendships and I’ll hope that they’ll last until the end.
I hugged each of them, even Javi. He seemed to be a bit tight when I hugged him. But I didn’t care. This was an important day for all of us and I didn’t want to fight then.

After that reporters started to ask questions and we told more about the time when we were writing the book. The place was now totally full of people. Our advertiser had done great job because here were so many people. Then it was finally time to start really selling the books. Guys went to sit behind a table. I was putting my jacket on when Mikel realized that I was leaving.
- Hey, where are you going? he asked.
- I’ve other works. And you don’t need me here anymore. I’ve done my job already so now everything is up to you. Do your best that this book would sell well, I answered.
Guys didn’t want to believe me but it was true. I couldn’t do anything anymore for them. They could market the book only by themselves now.
- Good luck for you now, I still said before I left.

I was sure that they would handle the situation perfectly without me. The real reason why I left was of course Javi. I didn’t want to be near him now. I haven’t seen him at all during these three weeks. But seeing him now made me feel so bad right now. I still loved him that hasn’t changed at all. That’s why it was so difficult to be near him. Knowing that I couldn’t touch him or say the words I wanted to say.

We were invited some common interviews. There Javi behaved totally normally. Nobody could say that something was wrong between us. But Javi never asked me to talk with him. That was surprising thing. I thought he would have wanted to solve everything between us. But no, obviously I was wrong again. Lately I had started to think that we should talk. These things were interrupting me, because we hadn’t talked about them at all. I had to get a peace of my mind. So, once I called him and asked if we could meet. It seemed that he didn’t want it but after short time he finally agreed a meeting.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:03 pm

Great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Finally they will talk Very Happy Very Happy
Great part!! Smile Smile
Moreeee?? bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm

They're gunna meeeeet. bounce Hopefully everything will get sorted out! Rolling Eyes
Great part! Razz
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:46 pm

javi is soooo stupid...

more???
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 pm

They are going to meet Shocked Shocked bounce bounce bounce
I wanna know how everything will be bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Thankies girls! Very Happy
Why I think it's so predictable how everything is going to be... Rolling Eyes
But obviously it isn't.. Laughing
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:59 pm

Finally they will talk Angel And let's hop Mr. Pineapple-head will behave WTF
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:37 pm

~Mar~ wrote:And let's hop Mr. Pineapple-head will behave WTF

Mar that makes me laugh so much
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:52 pm

mikelfan4eva wrote:
~Mar~ wrote:And let's hop Mr. Pineapple-head will behave WTF

Mar that makes me laugh so much

Good xD
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Part 28

We met in a café. Javi was already there when I entered in. I sat in front of him and ordered one latte from waiter. Javi did the same.
- You wanted to talk, Javi said neutral look on his face.
- Yes. I don’t know about you but these things are bothering me, I answered.
- Only thing which is bothering here is that you messed my life totally with that confession, Javi said.
- How come? I asked a bit surprised.
- Well, Camilla heard your words and wanted to think our relationship once again, Javi explained angrily.
- Oh shit… I muttered. – I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean it that way.
- Yeah, but it happened even though, Javi said. – So, thanks to you that my relationship is almost broken now.
- I’m really sorry. I wouldn’t have wanted that to happen.
- But it isn’t enough. It’s your fault that my life is messed up now.
The waiter brought our coffees, so it gave a bit more time to think for me.
- If you hadn’t said anything, everything would be fine now, Javi continued blaming me.
- I didn’t come here to listen to how everything is my fault. Because it isn’t. If you remember, I warned you before I told it. I can do nothing to my feelings, so there’s no point to try to make me guilty. I’m not going to haunt you anymore, I’m not that kind of person. So you can live perfect life totally without me. I just thought we could have talked here like two adults but obviously it’s impossible. So, there’s no sense to continue with this. Actually I’m disappointed at your behaviour right now, I talked to Javi really annoyed. – I hope you’ll solve things between you and Camilla, so you can continue your happy life without me. I hope the best for you forever even you acted like an asshole today, I ended my speech and marched out of the café.

Again I left Javi alone after my speech. But I couldn’t stand him right now. I thought he would have understood me, but I was wrong, again.

Later Javi complained to Ony, Basty and Mikel how Ana had acted at the café.
- But Ana was right. You can’t make her guilty, Mikel said.
- But it’s her fault that my girlfriend wanted time to think about our relationship, Javi argued back.
- But Ana can’t do anything to her feelings. She can’t change them, just like you can’t change your owns, Ony explained.
- It wasn’t Ana’s fault that Camilla heard her confession, Basty said.
- So you all are her side? Thanks a lot guys, Javi complained.
- There aren’t any sides. We’re just trying to show you that you can’t blame only her about this. There were just things which decided to happen accidentally, Ony said.
- But still the truth is that if Ana hadn’t said anything when Camilla was near, anything wouldn’t have happened. Actually I wouldn’t have wanted to know anything about this. My life would be easier if I didn’t need to know that Ana loves me. Now, always when I’m seeing her, it’s the first thing which comes to my mind, Javi still complained.
- Of course you’re right. Everything would be different. But there isn’t still any reason to blame her about it, Mikel said.
- And you said that she isn’t going to have any contact on you. So you’re safe then, Basty noticed.

Ony was my source of information. He told me if Javi talked anything about me. After that conversation Javi actually quit talking about me. And that wasn’t a miracle at all. But of course I kept my promise. I didn’t call Javi anymore. But I couldn’t forget him. When I didn’t keep any contact on him, I started to notice different kinds of things relating to D’Nash. Some little articles about them in newspapers or magazines, advertisements at the streets, I heard their music from radio. The destiny decided that I couldn’t forget him anymore. Maybe it was good on the other hand. It kept my feelings fresh and in my memory really well. Because I had already something much more important thing to do right now. I didn’t have time think about Javi so much anymore.

Last edited by Heli on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:28 pm

Javi weren't nice at all to her...
Great part as always Very Happy I love you
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Yeahhh... just read 2 parts! geek Dunno what to say though... Neutral but I wanna read moreeeeeee pig
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:26 pm

yeah..? And that is..?

Again stupid Javi Batman
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Stupid stupid Javi Mad
Great part!! Very Happy
Moooore?! bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Javi WTF WTF WTF
Great part
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Part 29

I had started to write my new book. Now I had the most perfect subject for it. And I had my own experiences about that. It was really useful, the book would be more believable with my expressions with it. I had already decided a name for my book. It was called “Wrong man”. It was telling about a woman who fell in love with a man. And the man couldn’t give any response to her feelings. Sounds pretty familiar? Yes, I was going to write my thoughts and feelings about Javi in the book. Of course the setting would be totally different and it would happen totally different way. But the main thing was the same. I didn’t care if Javi noticed himself from my book when it’ll be published finally. It would tell our story only in totally different kind of situation.

But the book I wrote with D’Nash and Ony came really public. We both had benefitted of the book. D’Nash got more publicity and new fans and of course money. I got also more publicity and money and my other books started to sell better than before. So, it was good deal. And critics were praising the book. We got more interviews some of them we all were together or then the interview was just for the guys or just for me. It depended on what kind of magazine wanted that interview. So, the deal was great even I doubted that in the beginning. We had managed to write a book which was selling well. But there was one bad thing that had happened because of the book.

Javi had messed my life totally different order. Because I knew that this wasn’t going to be any momentary crush. Even I didn’t meet him anymore, I still couldn’t forget him or that time when we really could talk. I could have been only his friend but obviously Javi had some problems with it. I was already used to live that kind of life where missed something. After my husband’s death my life had been emptier than before. And it would still continue. I just had to accept it, nothing would change in this situation.

I didn’t keep any contact to Javi anymore. I had promised that to him and I was going to keep it. And I knew that Javi couldn’t change his feelings even he would like to do that. I had done my best, I couldn’t do anything more. Even so, I could love Javi without getting any answer to my feelings. Nothing could stop it. The distance gave perfect chance to do that actually. Love was still part of my life. I had people around me, like my relatives and friends, who loved me. And I loved them. And actually I was really grateful for Javi about one thing. He had helped me to get over my husband’s death. Even he had caused another problem at the same time. But maybe someday I would found a man who would get me to forget Javi this time. And that man could give an answer to my feelings too. Now that was my only hope, otherwise I couldn’t leave from this situation. I was waiting that man to come and at the same time I was writing my book.

Sorry for the length but I had to cut it smaller... I still have to fix next parts.. Neutral
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Naww, i hope she finds that man soon. (:
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm

I hope that same thing as Kath Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:22 pm

Kath wrote:Naww, i hope she finds that man soon. (:

same Smile
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:25 pm

Well I hope the same like everybody Smile Smile Smile
And I wish that, that man would be that one that I imagine Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Great part Wink Wink
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 pm

Poor Ana... but... I'm sure something will happen... Suspect Lissäää Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next