Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

+9
Kath
Dimitra_Ony
mikelfan4eva
Laura
NETTTE
emilia
Mindex
~Mar~
Heli
13 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

Post  Heli Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:38 am

Haha.. Laughing Of course there happens something. It's different thing WHAT there really happens xD

Anyway, thanks a lot girls! Smile
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Part 30

~One year later~

I was again in this same kind of situation. I’m talking about signing my books. Yes, I’ve published my third book now. I think this is the best book I’ve written. Or so everyone thinks. This book has sold the best from any of my books. I think printer house must start printing new books soon. Shops are out of the books all the time.

But anyway, here I was again sitting behind the table and smiling and talking friendly while I was signing my books. I hadn’t missed this thing at all. But my manager still wanted that I would do this. It was good promotion for me. Maybe it was true but it didn’t do good for my nerves. The queue was endless again and I had to ask the security guy t cut it again. Few people left and then I would be free for a while. But the final person in the queue… I really hadn’t expected him here. I wrote my autograph to his book and gave it to him.
- Here you are, I said and stood up.
I was going to leave home now.
- You aren’t going to say anything else? Javi asked quietly.
- What should I say? You would probably start to blame me again.
- Could we please talk? Javi asked kindly.
- About what? Are you going to offer me a job again? Should I write a book about you life this time? No thanks! I prefer to keep little distance between us, just like I promised, I said angrily.
I was really annoyed now. I had been smiling and talking friendly to my readers. And when I can finally go home and be alone, Javi wants to talk with me. Why he didn’t talk when we saw last time each others?
- No, I just want to talk about this book. Also I want to say that I’m sorry how I’ve acted against you, Javi explained.
- It took over a year to realize that? Oh, c’mon! Make at least a bit better excuse this time. I’m not that stupid, I said.
- So, the parts have changed. Last time I was the annoying one and you were the friendly. Now it seems to be in another way.
- Yes, because I’ve been here the whole day acting nicely and then you came and wanted to talk, I said annoyed.
- And last time I gave an opportunity to talk with me. Now it seems that you don’t have any intention to talk with me.
- You see, I’m coming all the time! Wait a sec, I asked and talked a bit with the owner of that book store where we were.

We went to a café, just like last time.
- So, is this book telling about us? Javi asked straight away.
I just nodded while sipping my latte.
- I really didn’t know that the situation was so serious, he shook his head. – I’m so sorry but I can’t still change my feelings.
I had calmed down already. – I know and I understand that. I’ve already used to my situation, I answered. – So, how are you and Camilla?
- Everything is fine with us now, were living together, Javi answered and happy smile appeared to his face.
That hurt a bit, actually much, actually too much.
- I’m sorry that I acted that way last time. When I read this book it made me to think things from your point of view, Javi said.
- Nah, it’s ok. Friends? I asked.
- Friends, Javi confirmed.

After that conversation our ways separated. But we were friends. Actually it was better that I didn’t see Javi so much. I had better possibilities to survive. Because even that smile, which appeared on his face while he was talking about Camilla, made me feel so bad. It hurt really much. That’s why it was better to keep this distance between us. It hurt far less when Javi wasn’t near me.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 pm

Sad Sad So sad...
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm speechless...
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Wooooow

Moreee?? MrGreen MrGreen
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Mindex wrote:Sad Sad So sad...
Just wait the next part.. Rolling Eyes
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:24 pm

Shocked No... nooo.... Shocked Suspect Sad Sad but I still want to read it Neutral
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Read two parts, and I want more *spoiled look on her face* Please? What a Face I wanna know what will happen now bounce
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:33 pm

i wanna read more bounce bounce bounce pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee👼
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:25 pm

It may be a bit surprising but this is the last part for now.. Rolling Eyes

Part 31

That is my life nowadays. I’ve become some kind of celebrity. I’ve visited many places telling about my books, keeping lectures about them. I’ve also been some kind of TV-programs where we have talked about my books. Outsider might think that I had everything. I was well known person in Spain, I had enough money and I had everything. But it wasn’t true. I was still without a man. Because that man I wanted wasn’t free anymore.

Sometimes I thought that it would have been much easier if I had fallen in love with Ony, for instance. It would have been easier maybe, but our friendship would have suffered a lot about that. I had already lost one friendship. I didn’t want to lose another one. Yes, I’m talking about Javi. I couldn’t be near him without feeling really hurt. So it was better not to have any contacts with him. There weren’t any days when I didn’t think about him. I had to accept the fact that if Javi couldn’t be part of my life like I wanted, it would be better to be without him totally.

Basty, Mikel, Ony and Javi some way, were my friends. But mostly I talked with Ony. He was just like my soul mate, even he was a man. The love between us would have made things too complicated. Actually I asked once if Ony had any stronger feelings against me. He had acted so nicely that I had started to suspect that. It was my luck that Ony had only friendly feelings against me. If he had fallen in love with me this situation would have been totally overhand knot. Because I wanted to be only a friend with him.

This was the way how I tried to find any positive sides of my life. Things could be much worse than they are now. I’m living day by day, thanking each night that I survived from the day. I had accepted the fact that Javi couldn’t be mine ever. I’m lucky that I’ve Ony as my friend. You can’t find better friend than him anywhere. There wasn’t any choice to go back to the past. I had to continue my life, without Javi.

A guy read the last page of a book. He closed it slowly. He turned the book around and watched the front cover closely. “Ana Martinez, Wrong man” was written there with big black marks. The guy browsed through the book, read some words or sentences from here and there. Finally he put it on the table. The book was great, just like the previous ones had been. He sighed deep and leaned his back on the back rest of the couch. If he just could help her some way. It wasn’t nice to follow how she was suffering. That wasn’t fair at all, he shook his head sadly. If he just could do something… But if he told his feelings to her, the situation would become worse. He knew that she wanted to be only friend with him. She had asked once if he had deeper feelings against her. He wanted so badly say that “of course I have”, instead of “no, I want to be only friend with you”. But he knew that telling his feelings would confuse her too much. She had been so relieved after he told he wanted to be only a friend with her. He had lost his opportunity then. So even dumb understood that it was better to be quiet, just accept the fact it wasn’t meant to be like that ever. He wanted to keep at least the friendship between them, even deep in his heart, he wanted something more.

Ana was walking back home. It was already evening, the meeting with her manager had been longer than she thought. Walking along the streets alone made she think everything once again. While walking she had time to think about everything. Everything reminded her about her situation now. Streets were suddenly full of lovers and everywhere was that silent hint: “Find the right one for you, and then life is much happier”. Of course it was true but it wasn’t that easy.

She opened her front door finally. The flat was dark, of course. She turned the lights on and went to kitchen. It was time to start making food for her. “Would there be a man, waiting for me back home someday? Welcoming me back home after long work day? So I didn’t need to come to totally dark apartment and spent my evening alone, again.”
Pretty good question actually.

The radio was open. Suddenly she heard too familiar song to her.

“Hoy, quiero soñar una vez más
Que estás aquí
Volver a sentirte respirar
Dentro de mí
Te fuiste tan rápido
Adiós...”

Lonely tear escaped from her eyes and rolled over her cheek while she was cooking. She lifted her eyes and looked outside from the window. Other person would have seen only a normal house standing opposite the window. But Ana’s eyes were shining because of the tears. Those eyes saw something deeper, something what others couldn’t see at all. Those eyes were looking some other time, somewhere else, far away from here.

The cruellest thing in love is that sometimes you can’t get any response to your feelings. You’re trying and trying to change the situation. But usually it’s impossible. Nobody can change anybody’s feelings, if they aren’t ready for change. You just have to accept it, there isn’t any other thing you could do. You’re alone with your feelings. They’re only around you. You have to be strong if you’re going to survive. Otherwise all has been in vain, all that suffering just because of one man. And he doesn’t deserve it. Just be strong and remember that there is at least one person who really loves you in this world. You just have to find that person, unless you have already met. It’s totally up to you.

Many times these things change you some way. Some things can be more important to you now than they were before. You start to think about things which you didn’t pay attention at all before. Even one smile from unknown person at the street can make you day much better and happier. Sometimes that can be the start for a new friendship. We should have a lot of guts to do things which we had never done before. Do silly things which you would have never done before, smile to people at the streets, it may cheer others day also. Don’t sit at home alone just thinking those things, go out and spend time with your friends. It helps to forget why you were sad and why the whole world seems to be against you, why you’re alone now, why that man didn’t pay any attention to you and so on.
If you’re strong, you’ll manage to survive.

But there’s one thing which control all these happenings and we have to only follow it and do our best. Everybody doesn’t believe it at all, but I think it really has something to do with things which happen in my life. The word is…

Destiny

~THE END~
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:12 pm

The last part?! THE LAST PART?! Shocked
Wooow, I'm speechless..
Amazing story and thanks for writing it!! MrGreen
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Shocked Shocked It WAS the LAST part?! Shocked Nothing happened... Sad
This was really amazing story! You write so well and the end was just perfect, the way you wrote it! cheers Girl, you'll be a real author someday! Worship
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Well, that was surprising Laughing

And so incredible true.. the last bit, I mean.. This story rocked from begin till end, Heli; you are talented Wink
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:40 pm

Aww man. Sad How gutting is that!! Shocked

Im glad that you wrote: It may be a bit surprising but this is the last part for now..
I hope that means there may be some more in the not to distant future?! MrGreen

This was such a great story, thanks for writing it! Very Happy
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:03 pm

OMG it's the last part already Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
The last two parts were amazing Cool Cool Cool
You are amazing writer Heli. I hope that one day in book shop I will found your book and I will tell to all that I know you Smile Smile
Thanks for writing this story and sharing it with us *hug*
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Shocked Eeerrmm... Shocked
I really don't know what to say now.. Rolling Eyes
I don't want to argue with you, so I don't comment those author things at all.. xD Or then there will be endless arguing about that. But I know that I can't write so well that I could publish any my writings.. And I'm just realistic..

Kath, why did you notice it?! Laughing But it's true, this is the end, for now..

And thanks to ALL of you who read this! I really appreciate it! Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Very Happy i agree with laura... amazing story salute Worship

sad its the end though Crying
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Somehow this was perfect ending for perfect story Very Happy
And I can go to ana's place to her situation...Loving man who doesn't love you.Well I don't love anyone right now but...
Thank you for writing this Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:26 pm

Naaw.. Thanks a lot girls! Very Happy
I'm glad you liked it.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:40 am

Aww This story was amazing! I love you It was sad at the same time so beautiful described I love you
Lin
Lin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Lin wrote:Aww This story was amazing! I love you It was sad at the same time so beautiful described I love you
Shocked I didn't know you were reading this story too.. Laughing
But anyway, thanks a lot! Very Happy I'm glad you liked it. Wink
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Lin Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:43 am

Heli wrote:
Lin wrote:Aww This story was amazing! I love you It was sad at the same time so beautiful described I love you
Shocked I didn't know you were reading this story too.. Laughing
But anyway, thanks a lot! Very Happy I'm glad you liked it. Wink
yeap i hadn't entered here for long time,but read it,when it was over Rolling Eyes but no matter you just know that it's amazing Wink
Lin
Lin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11