Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

+9
Kath
Dimitra_Ony
mikelfan4eva
Laura
NETTTE
emilia
Mindex
~Mar~
Heli
13 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

Post  Heli Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Thanks girls! Smile So, here's more. Wink

Part 5

I sighed for relief. If he couldn’t have come, it would have caused more work to me. I wanted to get rid of this planning as soon as possible.
While we were waiting Ony to come, boys talked something. I really didn’t pay attention what they were talking. I was deep in my thoughts. I still wasn’t sure if it was wise to do this. I haven’t any idea what kind of books artists usually wrote. Did they wrote it themselves or was there real writer who did all writing. And how Javi haven’t said anything about Ony. Of course he was necessary. He had been part of D’Nash. Were men really so stupid? But the main reason for my angriness was that I was tired and I wanted to leave here.

I woke up my thoughts when a man filled my whole field of vision.
- Sorry that it took so long. I’m blaming the traffic, he said and took his jacket off and sat down opposite me.
- So, tell me why I needed to come here so quickly? Oh, sorry, I even didn’t introduce myself. I’m Ony. And you must be some writer, I think, Ony continued and stared at me. – Oh, now I know you. You just published the book called “Life without a man”. I haven’t bought it yet. But I have your first book. It was great!
- Yes. I’m Ana Martinez. Nice to meet you Ony, I said coldly.
Jesus. He really spoke a lot. And I thought that girls were generally those who talked a lot and fast. Now I have found a man who spoke much more than me. Weird.

- So, what have you already decided? Ony asked interested.
- Only that is going to be biography, so every detail has to be true. And the book is going to start from there when you became D’Nash. And that’s why we need you. You were a part of the band also, I explained.
- It’s fine with me. So tell me what I need to do now, Ony said.
- Actually I don’t know. I need to talk with all of you a lot. I need all information from you. So how are you going to arrange it? I asked and looked at Javi, Mikel and Basty.
They looked each others and finally Javi started to tell.
- We have a cottage near Barcelona. It’s big and there’s lot of space. We were thinking if we all could be there, because there’s a studio. And we are going to start doing our third album there. So we both could do our job. We could do our album and you could write our book, Javi explained.
- But what about me? Ony asked.
- I need your information from the first years. So you don’t need to be there so long, I said.
- Yes. It depends when you are going to be there?
- We need to find suitable day, Basty said.
- I can leave whenever you like. I can cancel my other meetings. You can agree a free day together and tell me afterwards. I’m sorry but I need to go now, I said and stood up.
- Okay, I’ll call you when everything is clear, Javi said.

All four were true gentlemen. They stood up too and gave kisses on both cheeks and said goodbye. Reason why I left so quickly was that I couldn’t be friendly anymore. I had lost my temper once. I didn’t want that to happen again and much more badly. I enjoyed being alone. If I was too long with other people I became bad mood finally. I had had people around me all day. It started to pressure little by little.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:56 pm

All what I say is that I love already this story Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Ooh a cottage in Barcelona! Wicked Cool
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201
Registration date : 2007-11-08

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:50 pm

Oooh I had to read from part 3 to 5. Laughing But that wasn't any problem! Very Happy

A cottage huh? Cool Niiiice! What a Face

I love this story! Very Happy More? Razz
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 pm

Aaand what will happen there then...? What a Face Wanna knoooooow already! Lissää!!! Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:38 pm

You keep making me more curious with each new part
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:21 am

ohhh this kills me with curiosity Razz Razz Razz
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Thanks a lot Smile

Part 6

Three days later Javi called me. – Can you leave after two days?
- I think I can. I couldn’t believe that you were so fast.
- Well, recording the new album should start as soon as possible, Javi said.
- Alright. And this book thing isn’t disturbing it?
- No, it’s not. We just want to start both quickly, Javi said.
- And it’s fine with Ony? I wanted to be sure.
- Well. That was the hard thing to arrange. But we have few concerts where we need to go for a week. So Ony is coming there then so you don’t need to be alone, Javi explained.
- And how long we four will be there before you leave?
- A week. But we’ll be back in five days I think.
- It’s fine with me. When I at least have one of you who to tease with my questions, I said.
- You can be sure about that. We are picking you up day after tomorrow, let’s say at 10 o’clock, Javi suggested.
- Yeah, sure. I’ll be ready then.
At the end of the phone call I told my address to Javi so he would be at the right place.

And so I was sitting in the car with Basty, Javi and Mikel two days later. Going to write a book about what kind of band D’Nash really was. I can admit that I was little nervous where all this would end. I didn’t know these guys at all. And they didn’t know me either. And now I should write a book about them. Suddenly I should know a lot of them so I could write a book which looked like them, not me. This was going to be a real challenge. I understood it now. And maybe that was the reason why my manager wanted that I would take this case. She had already seen how hard this would be. Those ways my thoughts went during the way to their cottage. I didn’t speak much in the car. But that was just normal me. I wanted to think everything. My brain was already processing what I could include to the book and what I could ask from guys.

Finally we were there. The cottage was at the beach Costa Brava. That was nice surprise. A good thing was also that there weren’t other houses near. We had our own peace there.

The cottage had actually four floors. At the basement were studio and other necessary things to make music. I didn’t understand much of them. At the first floor were living room, kitchen, dining room, utility room and WC / shower. Second floor were full of bedrooms and another WC / shower combination. And there were also attic where was one bedroom and the rest half of it was full of useless stuff. I liked the cottage. There was enough space for everyone just like Javi had said. And that I appreciated a lot.
- You can choose which room you want to sleep, Javi said.
- I think I’m going to take the room in the attic, I answered.
- Okay. But isn’t it a bit lonely there? Javi asked.
- No, I like it that way. And probably I’m only sleeping there. So, it’s totally the same which room I’ll take, I explained.
- If you really say so, Javi gave up.
- Yes. I like that room. The atmosphere there is calming me.

Then I moved my things to attic. There were only bed and little table next to it, wardrobe and desk and one chair. I put most of my things away from my bags. I was quite sure that I had to be here many weeks, maybe few months. I didn’t have any idea about that so I had prepared almost for everything. Finally all my things were like I wanted. I took my notebook and a pen with me and I went downstairs to look what guys were doing. Obviously they had just thrown their bags to some rooms because it seemed that they have talked already for a while at the living room. TV was on and Mikel was telling some hilarious story to Basty and Javi. Both of them were staring at Mikel and smiling or laughing at something.

I sat down carefully to the lowest stair and took first clean page of my notebook and started to make notes. This was the way I wanted to watch them. When they didn’t know I was staring and listening them. Now they were acting normally because they didn’t know I was there. I was afraid their behaviour would change when I was really with them and watching them. That they would start playing roles and acting the way they didn’t really act. I decided to try to sneak here as much as I just could. Then I would get the best results.

Finally Basty noticed me sitting on the stair.
- How long you have been there? he asked and Javi and Mikel turned their heads to me also.
- For a while, I answered and stood up.
- Why you didn’t come here? Mikel asked. – We aren’t so scary. We aren’t going to eat you or anything.
- I know that, I smiled. – But I get a lot of information for the book when I’m watching you without you know about it.
- So we have a little eavesdropper here, Basty smiled.
- Yes. And very special one, I smiled and winked back.
I sat to the couch with them.
- So, what are you going to do now? I asked.
- We decided to relax this day and start working until tomorrow, Javi said.
- I was just wondering who is going to make food here? I continued.
- Whoever wants. We all can make food. Don’t know about you, Mikel answered.
- Of course I can cook, I rolled my eyes.
- Great. So you can take the first turn and cook tonight, Basty said.
- Ha ha! Nice try, but no thanks. I’ve never eaten food which is made by a man. So, one of you could surprise me, I told.
- Javiii… This is your special area, Mikel teased.
- What? What is my special area? Javi asked a bit surprised.
He had concentrated on watching TV while we others had talked.
- You could make your special food tonight. Ana has never eaten any food which is made by a man, Basty replied.
- You aren’t? Javi asked disbelieved. – Well, we have to fix it now.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Great part! I like this story a lot (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Naw this is so great =]
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 pm

geek I like reading this! I wish this was a book, so I could read it non-stop! What a Face Hopefully more soon! Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Haha, thanks girls! Very Happy
Minna, then you would complain to me how short that book was.. xD
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:27 pm

So great part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Great part Smile Smile Smile
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeltequiero Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:04 pm

aaww, I loveeee it !!!!!!! moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore?!? bounce bounce
Mikeltequiero
Mikeltequiero

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 am

ohhh javi the cook xD
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

Heli wrote:Haha, thanks girls! Very Happy
Minna, then you would complain to me how short that book was.. xD

Maybe! Cool But it depends how you wrote that book... Wink
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Cool cottage Cool And living there with D'Nash.. Sounds good Smile
Great part!! Very Happy
Mooore!! bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:21 pm

Part 7

That night was the first time when I ate a meal which was made by man. I have to say that Javi wasn’t bad cooker at all. Food was really delicious actually. But before the meal we just sat in the living room. We talked a lot. Or actually guys talked. I just followed their conversation and tried to pick there all important things for the book. I tried to find out what they thought about each others only watching their behaviour. It was hard but I wanted to believe that I would manage to do it. I was pretty sure that if I asked what they thought about each others, the answer would be painted in rosy colours. That’s why it was quite important to see their relationships without asking about them straight. I hoped Ony could stay here so long that I could see how he was acting with Mikel, Basty and Javi.

When Javi finally went to kitchen to make the food I followed him. I was curious.
- What? Do you want to help? Javi asked.
- No. You can make the meal by yourself. I’m just curious, I answered.
- About what? That I can really make real food?
- About everything. Can you talk at the same time while cooking? I asked curiously.
- Of course! Javi rolled his eyes. – Do you think I’m totally incapable to do many things at the same time?
- Well…I’ve noticed that some men can’t even walk and talk at the same time, I made excuses for my question.
- But you can’t generalize that much. There are different kinds of men, just like there are different kinds of women, Javi told while he was chopping the meat into small pieces.
- Okay, okay! I got it. But tell me what kind of it was to start singing in a band? I asked in the end.

While Javi cooked I could hear everything from the first moments as a member of D’Nash. I guess Javi had thought about this before because he remembered so much. He didn’t need to guess or think any details long. All information came out like he would have talked from the rote memory. I really got a lot of things about the first D’Nash’s moments. It would take forever to decide what I should include to book and what leave out. Especially if every guy was going to tell so much things like Javi had done. At least Javi wanted to give everything for the book. I wasn’t sure about Basty and Mikel. Were they ready to tell their feelings and thoughts to me? Because they didn’t seem to be so excited about this book like Javi obviously was. I hoped I could talk with them soon so I could know their real thoughts about the book.

The first evening went totally to the fact we tried to get known each others better. I tried to be more talkative than usually, I really tried. But I didn’t want to tell any big details about my life. I mean we were writing the book about D’Nash, not about me.

I was the first one who went to sleep. I was tired and I wanted finally be alone. I needed it right now. I said good night to boys and climbed stairs to my own room. There I changed my clothes to pyjama and sat down on my bed. I looked the photo which I had put on the table next to my bed. A man was smiling straight to camera.

“I wish you were still here. You were the only one who understood me” I thought once again, like every night.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:24 pm

Naw the last bit ):
Good part though (:
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Who is that man?
Great part as always Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Great part!! Smile
Who is the man?? I wanna knooow bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Sorry, I can't tell you who's that man, it's a secret! silent xD
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Sheeeep! You made me curious now!!! WTF Go on, post moreeeee!!!! Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Who is that man????? Come on tell us...... I am so curious Laughing Laughing
Please post more bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next