Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

+9
Kath
Dimitra_Ony
mikelfan4eva
Laura
NETTTE
emilia
Mindex
~Mar~
Heli
13 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

Post  Laura Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:06 am

Her husband.....poor she Sad Sad Sad Sad
Ok now from 2 questions I have one...so please more bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Part 14

The week with Ony went fast. Actually during that week we became friends. It was Ony’s fault if we start looking guilty for that. Ony was so social and talkative person that he always wanted to be with me and talk. Sometimes it was difficult for me because I had used to have my own space around me. I have used to be alone. But I tried my best because I didn’t want to leave Ony alone if he wanted to talk. But when about half of the week had gone I had to tell Ony that I missed time to be alone too. It felt like we would have been married.

- Ony, I think I need to tell you something, I said once when we were sitting at the living room together.
- Ok, I’ll listen to you; Ony said and looked at me.
- I’ve noticed that you’re very social person and you like to talk a lot with me and spend time with me, I started.
- But…? Ony asked with his eyes.
- But I’m not that kind of person. I like to be a lot alone. I don’t need other people around me like you do, I explained.
- Why you didn’t say anything about this before? I would have given your own space to you, Ony asked.
- I don’t know. Maybe I wanted to be polite and tried to please you, I confessed. – It wouldn’t have been fair against you to be alone when I wanted to keep my own space.
- It was really sweet from you, Ony smiled. – But it isn’t nice either if you don’t feel well. So, say when I’m too much here so I’ll leave you alone, okay? Ony suggested.
- Ok. It’s a deal, I smiled.
- Good. Now, do I need to know something else about you? he smiled askew.
- Hmm…Do you mean that I would have closet full of secrets? I joked. – No, I think you already know everything necessary.
- Hahah…Ony laughed. But can I ask something?
- Of course you can. You’ve already asked so many questions that you don’t need to ask any permission to do it, I smiled.
- It just came in my mind when you were talking about those secrets. Have you ever thought that you could fall in love again?
I looked at Ony long time. – How the heck you ended up to falling in love from secrets? I asked disbelieved. – You are weird.
- I don’t know. It just came to my mind, Ony answered.
- Of course I’ve thought about it and I don’t believe that it isn’t an impossible thing. If it happens then it happens. But I’ve noticed that there are some good sides about living alone, I said.
- So, you think you can find as good man as your previous husband was? Ony wanted to specify.
- I wouldn’t say so, I said thoughtfully. – My husband was only one of a kind. He understood me totally and that’s the biggest reason why I miss him so much. We both were quiet and we didn’t need to speak all the time. If I can find that kind of man someday, I’m very happy then, I explained.
- Ah, alright. Thanks for the answer. But now I’m going to leave you alone. So you can have your own time too, Ony winked.
- Thanks, I smiled.
Ony left somewhere, I guess to the studio. I stayed in the living room with my own thoughts.

The rest of the week went really nicely. I enjoyed much of it because now Ony remembered to leave me sometimes alone. But even so, we talked much and our friendship grew deeper every day. It would be a bit shame when Javi, Mikel and Basty would come back. Probably they would break this tranquillity. But on the other hand it was nice to have more life to this house.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:19 pm

I love this Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Love it I love you I love you I love you
More please bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 pm

Dance moremoremoooooreeeeeeeeeemore geek
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mikelfan4eva Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:40 am

aww great parts.

post more please:bounce: bounce bounce bounce
mikelfan4eva
mikelfan4eva

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-05

https://www.youtube.com/mikelfan4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Part 15

Finally it was the day when D’Nash should come back from their tour. It was already evening when I finally heard that a car drove to our yard and the doors of the car smashed shut.
- We’re finally back; we heard the shout from the hall.
I went to hall together with Ony.
- Nice to see you again, I said and hugged each guy.
- Ony! Nice to see you also here, Javi said happily.
They went to talk something a little aside.
- So, everything has gone fine? Mikel asked from me.
- Yes, of course. We haven’t had any problems, I smiled.
- So, I think it’s time to me to leave here, Ony said when he came back to us with Javi.
- Why? I asked surprised.
- Well, I’ve already told my part for the book. And now you can continue together, Ony explained.
- But you’re still part of D’Nash. You were one of them who created this band. I think you should be here ‘til the end. Please, really, really pretty please, I asked blinking my eyes.
- You should know Ony that Ana is really good at getting everybody to do what she wants, Basty winked.
- Well…Eeerrm… If you really want that I’ll stay here, Ony said.
- Yeess! That’s great; I clapped my hands for excitement. – Thanks for the right decision, I said and kissed Ony’s cheek.
- Hey, did I miss something here? Basty asked surprised.
- What do you mean? I asked.
- You kissed Ony’s cheek, Basty repeated.
- Yeah, just because he made the right decision. Now we can really do the book because everybody is here, I said.
- Oh, well…Whatever…Basty muttered and obviously left to his room.
- What was that? I asked confused.
- Maybe he thought that you two have something going on, Mikel said and looked at me and Ony.
- Well, do you? Javi came inside the conversation too.
- Don’t be silly! We’re just friends, or what Ony? I answered.
- Yes. Just good friends, Ony admitted.
- Oh, good friends…Javi repeated sarcastically.
- Well. We were here together a week. So, you have to get along with the other person, I explained. – And why are you so suspicious? Is it forbidden to give a kiss on the cheek? I mean, we’re doing it all the time when we meet each others in the streets or we’re saying goodbyes. It’s not a big deal, I continued.
- Wow. That must have been longest speak you’ve ever said when I’ve been near to you, Mikel said.
- And that’s only because I’m so pissed off right now.
- I’m sorry. I should know that Ony wouldn’t do anything like that, Javi apologized.
- It’s okay. I’m just a bit bad mood myself.
- Let’s just forget this and let’s be friends again, Mikel said.
- Yes. Friends, I smiled to Javi.
He smiled back.

Mikel and Javi went to their rooms to take their stuff there. I went to kitchen and started to make food for us. I was sure that boys were hungry after all that travelling. Ony followed me.
- Can I help you? he asked nicely.
- Well. You could do the salad if you want, I suggested.
- What was that what happened in the hall? Ony asked while he was chopping the cucumber into small pieces.
- I really don’t know. Maybe I shouldn’t have kissed you, so anything wouldn’t have happened, I thought. – Or then Basty didn’t like the idea.
- Don’t be mad at him. He has always looked after us. He’s just like dad for us, Ony explained.
- I’m not mad at him, just confused. But now I know why he acted like it. He just wanted to protect you from bad, bad writer-Ana; I joked and burst into laughter.
Ony laughed too.
- What’s so funny? Basty asked and entered to kitchen.
- Nothing, I shook my head.
- I’m sorry that I acted that way at the hall. I don’t know what came to me, Basty apologized.
- It’s okay. I already forgot what happened, I answered.
- Hey, what’s that? Seems tasty, Basty said and reached the food I was making.
- Get your fingers off it! It’s not ready yet; I said and slapped Basty’s hand.
-You’re mean, Basty complained and left away.

That kind of time we spent together in the cottage. We all were friends, teasing and joking with each others. But like I said before: Todo va a cambiar. But any of us couldn’t see the changes.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 pm

I wanna know what will change bounce bounce
Great part!! Smile Smile
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:00 pm

Do I smell love??? scratch scratch scratch scratch
Give us more Heli!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Dude! Stop being so vague! I suck with hints! bounce
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:13 pm

whooo you're going fast with these parts! Shocked or i'm just slow Laughing anyway, i really like these parts! What a Face so funny when she slapped basty's hands. xD
i'm so curious to what will change!!! bounce

mooooooore dude! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Laughing Grrrrreat part really! MrGreen Give us more! Razz
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:41 pm

I really love this Very Happy
Me wanna more bouncebounce
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 pm

x Imke x wrote:whooo you're going fast with these parts! Shocked or i'm just slow Laughing anyway, i really like these parts! What a Face so funny when she slapped basty's hands. xD
i'm so curious to what will change!!! bounce

mooooooore dude! What a Face
Laughing I'm posting part per day coz I'm already finished this story. So, I dunno if you're slow.. Laughing

And thanks girls, once again! Very Happy

Last edited by Heli on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Part 16

One evening I had gone for a long walk on the beach. When I came back and entered in the house, I heard guys talking in the living room. Or talking was actually wrong verb, it was shouting. They were watching surprisingly football, like every Spanish man. Real Madrid had made a goal. Little by little they calmed down and started talking again without shouting. They haven’t heard that I had come in because of their loud voice. So I could watch them again without they knew anything about it.

Four guys who were friends, watching football together and enjoying each others company. Now I knew exactly how I was going to start the book. Luckily I had piece of paper and pen with me all the time, so I started to write. When I had put all my ideas to the paper I ran upstairs and started to write it to my laptop. New and better ideas were coming all the time so I had hardly time to write them.

Later I went back to downstairs where boys had already stopped watching football.
- You’ve already come back? Mikel asked.
- We didn’t hear anything, Javi said.
- Mostly because of TV and you were shouting, I answered.
- But what do you think about his. I thought this would be the prologue of the book, I said and gave my laptop to them.

“Four guys are watching football. Typical Spanish boys, shouting competition between them is a must during the match. They seem to be normal guys with normal hobbies. They’re all gathered together to spend some great time together. Laughing, talking, joking, and sometimes even talking seriously about something. Sounds pretty special friendship between those four guys. Special is the right word. Because they aren’t only friends, they form a band called D’Nash. Being a band has cemented their friendship even more. So, even they seem to be just normal guys, they actually aren’t that. They’re members of famous Spanish boy band D’Nash. This is a story of those four guys who were watching football one evening without any worries, just like normal people”

- I’m speechless, Basty said at first.
- This is awesome! I knew you would be the right choice, Javi said his eyes shining for excitement.
- This sounds really promising. I’m sure the whole book will be great, Mikel said his opinion.
- Some way it’s touching, Ony started. – Because you’re comparing us to normal people and then you tell that we aren’t normal and then you again say that we’re like normal people. It tells a lot about us. Because we’re normal people even we’re a band or they’re nowadays, Ony corrected, like some people would think that we’re famous people. Or actually we’re famous but we’re normal guys at the same time. Sorry for my confusing answer, it’s only a mess, Ony finished finally.
- No, it’s not a mess. I understood you totally. And that I tried to describe, what you already said. That you’re just normal guys even you’re famous at the same time, I smiled.
- That I was exactly trying to say, Ony laughed.
- But if this book will be same kind of text like this prologue was the book will be really awesome! Mikel repeated.
- Hey, don’t be so happy yet. You’re allowed to be happy when I’ve finally finished this, I grinned.
- But I’m sure it’ll be like I said, Mikel said. – Right guys?
- Yeah, you’re right, Basty said.
- We should celebrate this some way, Javi suggested.
Other guys agreed with Javi but I disagreed.
- We should celebrate when this book is finally ready, I explained.
- Why? Little win is a win also, Ony winked.
- You guys are impossible, I sighed and roller my eyes.
- Soo…I’m making pancakes! Javi shouted and ran to kitchen.

I was happy that guys had liked my prologue. But on the other hand I wished they wouldn’t be so happy and optimistic when I showed them something I had written. I had just started writing this book and everything could happen before the book would be ready. I would sigh for relief until when the book would be totally ready.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 pm

Yes I love this I love you
Prologue was so great Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Great part Cool me liky this story
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:47 pm

I laughed when Javi ran to the kitchen to make pancakes! Laughing Laughing
Yeh, the prologue was awesome! cheers
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:23 am

*sigh* i wanna know whats gunna happpeeeennnnn. bounce
I would love to read this book! MrGreen
This is so great Razz
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:31 am

I love it I love you I love you I love you
Agree with Kath,it really would be interesting to read this book Smile Smile
I wanna more bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:21 pm

- Soo…I’m making pancakes! Javi shouted and ran to kitchen.

Hahahahah!!! Laughing Laughing I could SO imagine that! xD xD

The prologue was very good! What a Face
Still wondering what's going to change though. Razz
And if you're posting each day a new part then... today there'll be a new part! What a Face cheers

Moooooore! bounce
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:30 pm

The prologue was great!! Smile Smile
And I agree with Kath and Laura, it would be interesting to read the book Very Happy
Mooore?! bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:35 pm

Laughing Why don't we suggest to guys that they should write a book about D'Nash? xD
And Imke, you were right. pig Here's the new part:

Part 17

One morning was a special morning one way. Usually I had been the first person who had woken up. But this morning everybody else had woken before me. Kitchen was empty when I went to eat breakfast. Living room was empty also. So, when I had eaten my breakfast I went down to the basement. I found guys from the studio. They didn’t notice me at all because I walked quietly.

The door of the studio was open. I peeked carefully to the studio and I saw Basty, Mikel and Javi singing in the record room. Ony was in the studio taking care of everything necessary. I didn’t want to disturb them so I stayed at the door. This was the first time when I heard them singing in live. And that was something so amazing that I can’t even describe it well enough. I guessed they were recording new songs for the third album. They all had great unique voice, but I must admit that Javi’s voice touched me most of them. He had something in his voice which made me shiver. I could listen to his voice forever.

I didn’t know if it was allowed to listen to them like this, so when the song ended I knocked on the door. Ony turned around.
- Hi, can I come in? I asked and smiled.
- Of course. How long have you been there? he asked.
- Not long. I just came here, I lied. – So is it possible to hear your songs? I asked when the others came to the studio too.
- Well, why not, Mikel answered.
- That’s great! I can’t wait to hear your new ones, I smiled.
- Just remember not to tell anybody about these songs, Basty reminded me.
- Of course I won’t tell anything to anybody.

Guys went back to the record room and I stayed there with Ony. Now they started with another song. It was slow ballad. Their voices fitted so well together. I started to cry, I couldn’t help it. My cry was quiet, so Ony didn’t notice it. He was busy while listening to guys’ voices and giving advice and playing the music and taking some parts again.
I haven’t ever heard so beautiful song than this was. This time also, Javi’s voice sank deep in my heart and stayed there. The feeling was something I couldn’t describe. I could have listened to his voice forever. But it wasn’t possible.

Javi was the first one who entered in. Mikel and Basty wanted still sing some parts again. Javi noticed immediately that I was crying even I tried to hide it. He came to sit next to me and hugged me friendly.
- Hey, what’s wrong now?
- Nothing. That song just was so beautiful; I smiled and wiped my tears off.
Then Ony realized that something was happening there. He turned around.
- What’s happening here? Why are you crying? Ony asked and looked at me worried.
- That song was just so beautiful, I explained and shook my head.
Javi was still hugging me.
- You can let me go. I’m fine already, I smiled.
- Are you sure? Javi asked still little worried.
- Yes. I’m ok, I repeated and smiled convincible.
I saw that Mikel and Basty were already coming back. I didn’t want to explain them why I was crying.
- I’m sure your other songs will be great, I said quickly and left from the studio without saying anything else. I could feel how Javi and Ony’s looks were burning my back.
- Why she was so busy? Basty asked when I had already gone.
Ony and Javi shook their shoulders.
- Maybe she just have bad day today, Ony answered finally.

At the same time I was already arrived at my room. I hid myself under the covers. I didn’t know anymore why I was acting this way. What was wrong with me? Usually I cried seldom, something had to be totally wrong if I was crying. But now I had cried only because of one song. That had never happened to me before. What was happening with me?
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Amazing part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

We found out one question and now another one appeard Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
What's happening to her????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes scratch scratch scratch
Now my minds are really messed up Laughing Laughing
Can't wait for tomorrow and new part bounce bounce
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next