Naughty Nash Girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

+9
Kath
Dimitra_Ony
mikelfan4eva
Laura
NETTTE
emilia
Mindex
~Mar~
Heli
13 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Happy smilie Re: ~Wrong man~ ~Part 31 ~ FINAL PART!

Post  Mindex Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:32 pm

Naaaaaaw MrGreen
Mindex
Mindex

Number of posts : 1620
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  x Imke x Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Part 19; Naw, Javi is so sweet! Beating heart
Part 20; That was very kind of Ony! MrGreen

I loved both parts! Very Happy I'm curious to what will happen next. Razz
Moooore! What a Face
x Imke x
x Imke x

Number of posts : 3171
Registration date : 2007-11-08

http://www.dnash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Awwww Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Number of posts : 2012
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:52 pm

Awwww Ony is so kind MrGreen MrGreen
Laura
Laura

Number of posts : 2572
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Good old Ony, sorting it out MrGreen
Great part Wink
Kath
Kath

Number of posts : 4201

https://www.youtube.com/dnashrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:56 pm

Part 21

I think everybody noticed that I was better mood nowadays. Mikel was the first one who dared to ask about it. I told him that I had been unsure about some things but now everything was fine. And he was satisfied to my answer. I spent much more time with them than before. I wasn’t talking all the time, I was on the background usually writing their book.

I think nobody noticed that I wasn’t wearing my wedding ring anymore. Though I think the only ones who even knew about it were Ony and Javi. I had put it into my jewellery box after I had talked with Ony. I tried to spend as much time as I could with Javi without arousing any suspicions. That’s why I tried to talk with everybody fairly. And I noticed that I and Javi had the same kind of sense of humour. If I told a joke I could be sure that Javi laughed at it. Many times others gave weird looks to us. They couldn’t understand our jokes.

I think Ony had fun while following how I was trying to direct Javi’s attention to me. I usually asked Javi to do the groceries with me, if it was my turn to do them. Or then I helped him to make the dinner for us. Sometimes I was wondering how Mikel or Basty could be so blind that they didn’t notice that at all. That I was spending a lot of time with Javi.

One evening I was watching TV. My favourite TV-program was going. It was actually the only program which I watched from TV. Javi came to living room, sat next to me, took the remote control from the table and switched the channel to some sport one and started to watch football.
- Hey! I was watching that! I said annoyed.
- Well, this match is unique, you can watch that series every week, Javi explained staring at the TV closely.
- But you’re watching TV every day, I watch only once a week this series. So, I watch TV less, so I have the right to watch it.
Javi just shook his head and continued watching it.
- You can record that match and watch it when I’ve finished.
- You can do it also, Javi answered.
- No, because I was here first! I argued. – I’ve the right to watch it now. If you won’t give the remote control to me now I’ll disturb you the rest of the evening, I threatened him.
I waited for a while but nothing happened. I tried to take the remote from him but Javi didn’t give it to me.
- Blame yourself now, I muttered.
I knew that that Javi didn’t like tickling at all. So I started to poke his ribs. And he really didn’t like. First he asked me to stop but when it didn’t help he started to yell. I just laughed at him and that made him even angrier. Of course I knew that he wasn’t angry for real. He was just acting.
- If you won’t stop now I’ll tickle you soon! Javi shouted.
He knew that I hated it as much as he did. But I didn’t stop tickling. When I realized that Javi was really going to do it I escaped quickly to kitchen where other guys were. But Javi followed me there.
- Basty help me! Javi’s teasing me! I complained like a little child and I hid myself behind Basty’s back. Basty gave very angry look to Javi.
- Hey, I didn’t start this. It was Ana! Javi argued.
- It’s totally the same who started it. Don’t tease her.
Javi sighed frustrated and went watch TV. I followed him and went to stand in front of TV.
- You aren’t watching it if I can’t do it either, I said and crossed my arms.
Javi stood up and run out me. I was chicken and I hid myself again behind Basty’s back.

When this happened already third time Basty seemed really annoyed. When Javi went again to living room he realized that the match was already over. Again I got pretty good reason to hide behind Basty. Javi sat down on the chair.
- Ok, I’ll give up. You win, Javi sighed.
- YYYAAAYYY! Thanks a lot Basty for your help, I smiled and gave a kiss on his cheek.
- Hey! I want one too! Mikel argued.
- Well, okay. Even you did nothing, I said and gave a kiss to him too.
- Are you going to leave me without one? Ony asked next.
- Oh, you too…Alright, I said and gave a kiss to him.
- So, I can’t have a one too? Javi asked.
- Hhmm…You didn’t let me to watch TV. But it would be too mean to leave you with out it, I said and gave one kiss to his cheek too. But at the same time I messed up his hair.
I knew how carefully he took care of his hair. Then I ran quickly to my room and laughed while running.

Javi stood up fast and angry but one angrier look from Basty stopped Javi from running after Ana.
- Leave her alone now. You’re acting like kids.
Mikel and Ony just laughed. Basty was acting just like he would be their father.
- But…But…Didn’t you see it? Javi asked hopeless.
- Sure I did. But you deserved it. You should have let her to watch the TV, Basty said and winked.
All three guys were laughing at Javi’s surprised face.

That kind of time we had during many days. We were teasing each others a lot. We all got our parts of it, even me. But we all knew that it was just a game. And then it was more fun. Of course it was innocent teasing and we all laughed afterwards. I enjoyed a lot of being there. Guys were funny company, always fooling around. But the best thing was that they knew when the invisible line was crossed and stopped. That was the thing which I appreciated a lot.
Heli
Heli

Number of posts : 1137
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Laughing Laughing Javi was mean! Ana didn't give up! Yay! Razz Mmmmmoooorrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! What a Face
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 pm

Naw that was so cute! MrGreen And funaaay Laughing
More please Razz
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm

So cute and funny MrGreen MrGreen
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Naww.. Laughing I love you Great part (:
~Mar~
~Mar~

Number of posts : 5930
Registration date : 2008-02-25

https://www.youtube.com/marlovemikel

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Aww so cute she won Laughing Laughing Laughing
Great part Smile Smile Smile
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  NETTTE Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Laughing Laughing That was funny!!
Moreeeeeeeeeee?? bounce bounce
NETTTE
NETTTE

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Thanks a lot! Smile

Part 22

Everything seemed to be okay those days. D’Nash was doing their album and I was writing their book. Things went forward all the time. Except one thing. Nothing happened between me and Javi. I had talked about that with Ony. He was nowadays my confidant friend. I told him many things about me. I had already confessed to him that this wasn’t a joke. I had really fallen in love with Javi. But Javi didn’t notice it at all. He treated me like a friend even I wanted more. But I was afraid to say anything to him. So I kept my mouth shut and suffered internally. I didn’t want to break our friendship only because of that I had deeper feelings against him. I was happy that we could be at least friends.

I think nobody can stand this kind of situation long. Well, I couldn’t either. The situation was like a hell after many days. It started to be really hard to be even in same room with Javi. I couldn’t show him how much I cared about him. I had to act like friends do. I tried to find time to talk with Ony because everything was going totally wrong right now. I needed to do something. Finally I asked Ony to go for a walk with me. I wanted to talk with him so badly.

- So, you wanted to talk, Ony said when we had left from the cottage.
- Yes. I think you’ve noticed that nothing has happened between me and Javi. We’re still friends, I started to explain.
- Yeah, I have. But there may be plenty of reasons for that, Ony answered.
- Why I can’t think any of them? I asked.
- First, we gave a job to you. So it would look a bit weird if you two had relationship. Or then there might be another reason too… It might be that Javi thinks that you aren’t his kind of type. His previous girlfriends have been very talkative and they have looked like models.
- So you’re trying to say that I should talk more and be more beautiful.
- No, you don’t have to change. You’re perfect just what kind of you are right now. I can’t say anything surely but it might be that Javi don’t think you as good girlfriend candidate because you’re totally different than his other girlfriends have been.
- But Javi is totally different person than my other boyfriends have been.
- But I’m just guessing what Javi could think. You should talk with Javi if you want to know why he doesn’t notice you, Ony said.
- I don’t want to take a risk that our friendship would break if I told that I’ve deeper feelings against him.
- Then you just have to stand this situation. I’m sorry that I can’t help you more, Ony was sorry.
- It’s ok. You’ve done enough while listening to my worries, I smiled. – And I thought I should probably leave at home.
- The situation is so bad? Ony asked.
- I think it’s. And maybe when I won’t see Javi for a while, my feelings may change, I explained quietly.
- Yeah, maybe. But tell me when you want to leave, so I’ll drive you home, Ony said.
- You’re staying here? I asked.
- Yes. I don’t have anything else to do now so I can be here helping guys to record the album, Ony answered.
- Thanks for being such a good friend, I smiled and hugged Ony.
- You’re welcome. Of course I want to help my friends as much as I can.

After that conversation I gave up with Javi. There wasn’t any point to waste my energy to him anymore. I couldn’t force him to like me more than he already did.

Rolling Eyes
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Oooooo.... Surprised Well, that's bad, but I know something good will happen sooner or later... Smile
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:15 pm

You know? Well, that's good for you then. Laughing
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Poor she...
But great part anyway Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Poor her yeah..

I hope it will get better
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Nawww poor both Sad Sad Sad Sad
Hope the same as Mar Smile Smile Smile
Great part
Laura
Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Kath Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:04 am

Aw man Sad
Great part (:
Kath
Kath

Back to top Go down

Post  Prisca Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:06 am

omg all these parts were amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing MrGreen MrGreen MrGreen

ohhh this relationship loooks like mine now Neutral Neutral Neutral
Prisca
Prisca

Number of posts : 12495

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Naw. Thanks girls! Smile

Part 23

Few days later I told to guys that I had decided to go back home. They all were surprised for my decision except Ony who already knew about it.
- Why you won’t be here until the book is ready? Mikel asked.
- I know now how this book will continue and I’ve already all necessary information for the book. So I don’t need your help until the book is ready. And I’ve so many things to do at home already. So I can write your book and do the backed-up work at the same time.
- We’ll miss you here, Basty confessed.
- Aaw. I’ll miss you all too, I smiled.
- When you’ll leave then? Javi asked curious.
- Ony promised me to drive me home already today, I answered.
- So soon? And you didn’t tell anything to us, Javi complained.
- Well, I got a call from my manager this morning and she asked if I could come back home as soon as possible, I lied fluently.
Then we made that hugging, kissing thing as a goodbye. I promised to call sometimes how the book would go forward. And when the book would be finally ready I promised to deliver the first edition to them some way.

Then I was already sitting in the car with Ony, driving back home to Madrid.
- It wasn’t that hard what I thought, I said.
- I was just thinking that you didn’t mind about that when I said that Javi liked more different kind of woman than what you are? Ony asked finally.
- Of course I didn’t. I can’t change me that kind of woman who Javi obviously likes. So it’s better give up then, I answered.
- That’s great, Ony sighed for relief. – I was a bit afraid that you would be mad at me because I said something like that.
- No, you just told what you thought. I appreciate that a lot.
- I hope that Javi will understand some day what he’ll loose when he didn’t notice you, Ony said.
- I don’t even want to think about him now. It’s the best to try to forget him now, I said quietly. – Even that may be difficult.

The rest of the drive we both were sitting deep in our thoughts. But at last Ony stopped the car in front of my house.
- Thanks for driving me here, I said.
- No problem, Ony answered. – Call me if you want to talk. You know that I’ll always listen to you.
- Of course I know. Thanks, I said and got out from the car.
I followed with my eyes how Ony turned the car and drove away back to Barcelona, back to cottage where Javi was. I waved to Ony until the car vanished into the traffic. I sighed and took my bag and went inside of my house.

The first thing which I noticed in my flat was huge pile of post waiting for me. I decided to go the post trough right away. I would have something else to think than Javi. I put all bills to one pile, all magazines and newspapers to one. And all advertisements I put immediately away. I should have asked somebody to take care of my post, so I wouldn’t have needed to do everything during one day. To go trough the one month’s post in one day. But it was too late to complain anymore. So I went through my post, paid the bills, unpacked my bag, did the groceries and ate my dinner. Then I already noticed that it was evening. I had been moving the whole day and I haven’t had time to think Javi at all. This was good start.
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Mar~ Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:51 pm

She musn't try to forget him, she must talk with him Angel
~Mar~
~Mar~

Back to top Go down

Post  emilia Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:52 pm

So great part part Very Happy
emilia
emilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mindex Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Hmm... suddenly I felt so lonely Neutral Well, Javi has to open his eyes in the end... right? Rolling Eyes
Mindex
Mindex

Back to top Go down

Post  Heli Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 pm

~Mar~ wrote:She musn't try to forget him, she must talk with him Angel
You'll see it later Wink

And Minna, you know that I can't say anything.. Rolling Eyes
Se pilaa sun lukukomuksen muuten.. xD
Heli
Heli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next